how manys VMCE certifed in the world

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

how manys VMCE certifed in the world

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I am not sure that Veeam will disclose such data….

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@JMeixner is right I’ve not seen Veeam disclose any information such as this. But I know vendors such as VMware do this and it could prove interesting to see, how many VMCEs there are per continent/country, what the split of active/inactive is etc, would be really interesting to know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I also don't have any numbers. While my VMCE ID has 6 digits, I'm not sure if that also matches the number of VMCEs so far.

Perhaps @haslund or @SimonYarwood can share some numbers?😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am sure the numbers are not as high as other vendors for sure but it would be interesting to know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have old numbers from my VMCE certification notes that I put into some training materials for when I was training my team, and that presentation is from January 2021, so the numbers have to by much higher by now I would think.  This reminds me...I need to actually get around to taking the VMCE exam…..

VMCE: 858

VMCA: 77

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have old numbers from my VMCE certification notes that I put into some training materials for when I was training my team, and that presentation is from January 2021, so the numbers have to by much higher by now I would think.  This reminds me...I need to actually get around to taking the VMCE exam…..

VMCE: 858

VMCA: 77

Ok… I thought much more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ok… I thought much more.

I’m sure it probably is by now….I have no idea how accurate those numbers were then, and since that data’s probably 2 years old, I’m betting it’s MANY more to say the least.  I’d be curious to see current numbers as well.

Comment