Fun Friday - Who’s Going to VeeamON 2023?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

@MicoolPaul ask me to post his fun Friday question this week, while he enjoys his holidays 😎

VeeamON 2022 has just wrapped up, and Veeam have announced VeeamON 2023 is in Miami next year. So how do you plan to attend?

Happy Friday to all 

Detective Mildur

How do you plan to attend VeeamON 2023

19 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Virtually for sure 😎

Everything else… we will see...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks @Mildur for posting 😁 can’t create polls on mobile! I’m hoping to be there in person next year for my first physical VeeamON!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hopefully in Miami, if Veeam makes it very friendly for Legends / Vanguards 😄 😁. Other than that, following it virtually would not be bad as we just did for this year 2022! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Virtual seemed really good this year, but there clearly is a lot more to offer in-person.  I’d like to be there in person, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hoping to attend in person and take the family for a vacation after the conference for a week or so.  Hopefully I get the yes. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20230522T10&p0=133&msg=VeeamON+2023&ud=2&font=sanserif

COUNTDOWN CLOCK 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

🕺🏾🤘🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So, I hope that next VeeamOn will be presencial for me.
😁

It’ll be in Miami? Nice!
My team is from there... 🏀

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I think I'll be joining virtually, but will also try to go there in person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @Mildur for posting 😁 can’t create polls on mobile! I’m hoping to be there in person next year for my first physical VeeamON!

The same for me. Definitely virtual but I really hope to do it in-person next-year. And Miami is a bit more achievable than Las Vegas. We will see, but I’m doing my best.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I hate to predict the future that far in advance but theoretically in person :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Virtual for sure @Mildur 
Miami…… that would be really nice… (Miami Heat 😍)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I’m planning on being there.  Now to work out what to do before hand..  maybe the Kennedy Space Center?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

flights are booked..  but no extra time for sight seeing..  straight to conference and out again...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Would love to be there in person. But there must be a lot of happy circumstances together 😁 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’ve never been there and would love to go. Who knows, maybe I can convince work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’m planning on going and I’m pretty sure my boss will be a +1 as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I wish I lived a bit closer. Would be fun to meet everyone from here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m planning to be there in person. It will be great to see a lot of the great people in this community in person. Also, @marcofabbri I have an old Raptors Lowry jersey so maybe I’ll meet him there and get it signed. 🤞 🏀

Comment