Fun Friday: Milestones & Goals

Show first post

30 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am now inspired from @MicoolPaul blogs :) 

This should be the other way round my blog is nothing on yours 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Well done @DerekA on the promotion, and @Chris.Childerhose on the certifications!

@InderI see you congratulating others but not talking about yourself? Time to brag it up it’s Friday!!!

Thanks.  Renewing VMware has been fun since I have had to take the ICM course over again due to the time I let slip by on my previous one. 😂

Yes let’s go @Inder time to brag! 🤣

I also renewed my VCP this year. While I thought I still had enough time, I surprisingly noticed that my current VCP was the oldest one supported for a renewal...probably the next VCP would have required me to also attend the ICM again 😬

What VCP is it? Mine is 2020 so I’m probably gonna fall of the list soon…

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks was thinking of my VCP-DCV 2020 🙂 the VCP-DTM I’ll be letting lapse, I don’t keep up with that technology anymore and I found myself wasting too much time trying to keep up with the theory but no practical application of it… shame when you’ve studied & invested time in something that you then end up dropping, but you can’t be a master of everything. Like my Skype for Business & Audiocodes certifications, held them all! But I don’t touch unified communications anymore!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@MicoolPaulI just remembered that you had the DTM, but it's the same for DCV VCP certification. And as long as you hold a VCP,  you'll be able to write any other VCP without the training requirement. So you can also renew the DTM later if you decide to 🙂 But I'm with you; I also only want to certify on technologies I'm working with and have sufficient experience on.

Well the one thing I wanted to do, is getting better at my foreign languages, but that's something you can hardly measure or set a goal for. At least I was planing to speak some Italian in our vocation, which will be hard to achieve given that its already summer and I didn't do much for it 😅 Anyhow it's much better to be proud of what one did achieve, then be sad about what didn't work out 🤓

Exactly, instead of falling short for this year, you’re just getting in your prep for next year 😉

Thanks for the info RE VMware 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I will try to write more on Veeam, till date i wrote 12 articles.. will add more this year

Comment