Digital Certification Badges

Show first post

28 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have most of my acclaim certs under a previous employers email. Unfortunately when I left that company the email stayed with them. 

A valuable lesson for ALL certifications and external things you want to keep after you leave a company, use a personal email, or transfer it BEFORE your move on to new employment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I have most of my acclaim certs under a previous employers email. Unfortunately when I left that company the email stayed with them. 

A valuable lesson for ALL certifications and external things you want to keep after you leave a company, use a personal email, or transfer it BEFORE your move on to new employment. 

You can have more than one email address in you acclaim/credly profiles.

I have badges issued to several email addresses from multiple companies in my profile. No problem.

As far as I know you can change your login email, too. Perhaps you have to rise a ticket with credly for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You can have more than one email address in you acclaim/credly profiles.

I have badges issued to several email addresses from multiple companies in my profile. No problem.

As far as I know you can change your login email, too. Perhaps you have to rise a ticket with credly for this.

Yes, that is the issue. Reset password, it wants to verify the old address :> 

I’ll need to open a ticket but it’s been so long i’m worried i may forget my old email address from my last job even haha

Comment