Blog of the Month

Blog of the Month December 2023 + January 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

🔊 Here we go again—it's time to pick our favorite blog of the month! Reviewing two months' worth of content was a good challenge, considering the quality posts shared at the Hub throughout December and January. We've narrowed it down to seven standout blogs, and now it's your turn to vote! You have until February 4th to cast your vote, and we'll be announcing the winner on February 5th. Don't miss your chance to have your say!⌛💚🔊

Wishing all our participants the best of luck! 😊

@coolsport00 , @JMeixner , @Iams3le , @keironbell , @Stabz , @Chris.Childerhose , @leduardoserrano 

Please feel free to share it on your social media platforms and encourage your network to vote for you!

Best, 

Madi

Please help us determine the best by voting on your favorite one by Sunday, February 4th.

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow...what a list of fantastic posts to choose from! Thank you for including me in here Madi! Now, to choose….🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow...what a list of fantastic posts to choose from! Thank you for including me in here Madi! Now, to choose….🤔

So much great content indeed! Really good blog, @coolsport00 ! Well deserved !💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I agree! Thank you @Madi.Cristil for including my post as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

So much great content indeed! Really good blog, @coolsport00 ! Well deserved !💪

Thank you for your kind words @Madi.Cristil ..always 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow this is a great thing to see on a Monday being nominated for blog of the month.  Some amazing blogs here so will be a great competition.  Just being mentioned is enough for me and helping the community.

Best of luck to everyone. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for including my post into the poll with all these great posts. 😎

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

High quality posts, hard to choose one 🤔 But I just did 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! Thanks, @Madi.Cristil , for including my post. It is an honor to be mentioned among content with this quality, which requires a lot of dedication and time from the authors! Congratulations to all Veeam Community, everybody wins! 👏👏🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Lots of great content to chose from in this one!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Again a hard decision this month. made my choice, but wanted to vote on multiple posts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

As plenty of you already said, great content and would be “easier” if I had the option to vote multiple entries, but one caught my eye 1% more than the rest.

cheers.

Comment