Solved

Bad Behaviour?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted :). This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

icon

Best answer by Rick Vanover 28 September 2022, 22:43

View original

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Now if you forgot I have a vague idea of what I had .. 35000? :) : )

No I was right after Regnor I think 4000 points away from him.

Unless of course this is some kind of fine :) or I forgot to pay my taxes and they are finding new ways of getting at me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

As long as it does not affect salary or bump me up a tax bracket I guess I can live with the pain ;( ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

You might have been put on a naught step @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Shows up for me! Maybe you forgot you’ve got to scroll down @Geoff Burke 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted :). This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

He’s not a Veeam Legend! He’s a very naughty boy! Came to mind 😆

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

It is back!! but honestly it was 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think that I will have to add an extra visit to my psychotherapist after this. My self esteem issues,  inferiority complex, plus intense shyness problems have been given a boost. :) 

In fact to really juice this I will tell my boss that I need a week off to recover.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Madi.Cristil Looks like my points have been deleted :). This reminds me of grade school when I was always getting kicked out of class for something. Hopefully just a glitch!!

He’s not a Veeam Legend! He’s a very naughty boy! Came to mind 😆

😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Wait.. I know what it is..  AI getting me back. I found a bug a couple of weeks ago in the hub which was preventing me from posting… HAL9000 paid me back..

OR… The phone cops… Alas I don’t know how many of you are old enough to remember this great series.. from the same state as the Veeam Office

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

LMAO….I’m not sure that I ever looked at the all-time score…..you have to scroll a wee-bit to find me.  Glad they were able to look around and find your points though.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

LMAO….I’m not sure that I ever looked at the all-time score…..you have to scroll a wee-bit to find me.  Glad they were able to look around and find your points though.  

Keep on climbing! You’re doing great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It was me. Testing failed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It was related to the role he had, he was roled an employee but I re-added it. I forgot about the Kubernetes Support role.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I never had points did I lose them lol😥? I want to buy swag with points please give me some 🤣

Comment