When is the next Meeting for VUG USA.. How often are meeting held.. I am in Chicago, IL.

Userlevel 1

When is the next Meeting for VUG USA.. How often are meeting held.. I am in Chicago, IL. 

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello! Today, there is one user group for the entire USA, so it conducts meetings virtually. The next meeting will be soon. (stay tuned!) 

We are developing regional VUGs in the states for in-person events, and Chicago is a priority city. ⁠😊 We will update this group as the state VUGs form. 

Userlevel 1

I am very interested to be part of VUG Chicago / IL.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello! Today, there is one user group for the entire USA, so it conducts meetings virtually. The next meeting will be soon. (stay tuned!) 

We are developing regional VUGs in the states for in-person events, and Chicago is a priority city. ⁠😊 We will update this group as the state VUGs form. 

@safiya is a #rockstar💪🏻😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@safiya is a #rockstar💪🏻😎

Thanks Pete! I hope you’ll be at VUG Chicago events when they begin 😎

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks @safiya I am in Chicago so please let me know. I hope I am available to meet the #communties #rockstar team 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I was wondering this as well as I don’t think I’ve seen a lot of VUG USA activity.  Not that I have a lot (or any) spare time, I was curious about the whole VUG leadership thing….  @safiya @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I was wondering this as well as I don’t think I’ve seen a lot of VUG USA activity.  Not that I have a lot (or any) spare time, I was curious about the whole VUG leadership thing….  @safiya @Madi.Cristil 

Stay tuned, @dloseke and @Pybarra ! We are working on it as @safiya mentioned! A VUG USA virtual event organized by our leaders @bjervis & @kevz0r is coming soon! 😉

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

The #rockstars coming to pay us a visit😎

Comment