Question

Veeam kasten 10 licensing structure

good day team. I would like to understand the licensing structure of Veeam from Openshift's perspective. Let me know if you guys have a separate channel for this discussion, or maybe direct me to the right person who handles this. I have tried to contact sales from your site but never got a response back. Looking forward to extend the network. Cheers!

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

good day team. I would like to understand the licensing structure of Veeam from Openshift's perspective. Let me know if you guys have a separate channel for this discussion, or maybe direct me to the right person who handles this. I have tried to contact sales from your site but never got a response back. Looking forward to extend the network. Cheers!

Hello @muhammad alisaeed 

I would be happy to support you. Veeam Kasten License is very simple, license is per worker nodes quantity. That's it. Fell free to contact me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@jaiganeshjk 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello, would it be possible to please leave your details below. We will need your region and email and we will have our sale team contact you for further information.

Comment