Welcome Tyler Jurgens to VUG Canada Leadership

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I just wanted to say welcome to @Tyler Jurgens to the VUG Canada leadership team. Tyler is based in western Canada in Calgary area.  He will be assisting us with our virtual events and eventually in-person ones.   Looking forward to working with you and have an extra person for coordinating meetings.

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the warm welcome @Chris.Childerhose ! 

I look forward to helping out where I can. Calgary and area has a vibrant Veeam community, so I look forward to getting to know the community out here better!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congrats Tyler.

I met a few of the CPS guys at VeeamON and they were great to chat with. I’m hoping to find some more Veeam users in Winnipeg to eventually host an event here as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey, @TylerJurgens ! I don’t know how I missed this post but here’s a warm but belated welcome to the VUG Canada leadership! I’m looking forward to working with you and planning some amazing content. Possibly some East and West in-person events in the future? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey, @TylerJurgens ! I don’t know how I missed this post but here’s a warm but belated welcome to the VUG Canada leadership! I’m looking forward to working with you and planning some amazing content. Possibly some East and West in-person events in the future? 

Thanks! I would love to set up an in person event out west here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Come to Winnipeg and meet in the middle 🤣

Comment