VUG Canada - May 22nd - In Person in Calgary!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Another in-person VUG event is being planned for Canada, but this time we’re going to have it out in Calgary, Alberta!

This is shaping up to be quite an education packed event with technical presentations from Wasabi, Object First and Veeam itself. Yours truly will be there as well.

Learn all about Veeam and Object Storage and meet the local Veeam community. Come for the knowledge, stay for the community!

May 22nd - Platform Calgary - 11 AM - 5 PM.

We may even have some delicious beer to taste after the presentations.

I’m excited! Are you excited? If not, then get excited, because this one is going to be amazing!

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Would have been nice to be there but will be here to support.  If part virtual I will attend also.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’ll second that, if you make it virtual I’ll try and pop in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris.Childerhose@Scott - I’d like to, but I don’t think we have the means to broadcast. I’ll see, but currently the plan is fully in person.

Get your bosses to fly you out! :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Chris.Childerhose@Scott- I’d like to, but I don’t think we have the means to broadcast. I’ll see, but currently the plan is fully in person.

I wish!

Too bad we live far apart as it would be fun to team up!

We could live stream with multiple camera angles and everyone in the room could have a mic lol. 

I have a large amount (overkill) of audio/video gear for my bands. 32 Channel mixer, mics, cameras, switches etc.  I didn’t need a mixer that could power an entire venue for my basement, but why not right? haha

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Chris.Childerhose@Scott- I’d like to, but I don’t think we have the means to broadcast. I’ll see, but currently the plan is fully in person.

I wish!

We could live stream with multiple camera angles and everyone in the room could have a mic lol. 

I have a large amount (overkill) of audio/video gear for my bands. 32 Channel mixer, mics, cameras, switches etc.  I didn’t need a mixer that could power an entire venue for my basement, but why not right? haha

Sounds like you have a local VUG Winnipeg in the making… ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I wish!

Sounds like you have a local VUG Winnipeg in the making… ;)

I’d love to. I’m hoping my free time increases in a few months as well. 

Comment