Solved

VUG BeLux in-person: the day after...

• 15 December 2023
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Reflecting on a great VUG Belgium in-person event yesterday!

We covered a spectrum of captivating topics, and had good discussions with our enthusiastic participants. A heartfelt thanks to Exagrid for sponsoring a delightful evening dinner, adding the perfect touch to a day filled with news about V12.1, SureBackup and some fun facts about the history of Veeam 🚀

This event showed the strength of our collective knowledge and collaboration. A big thank you to @smarivoet  @Timothy Dewin@Nico Losschaert and everyone involved in making this event a success.

More pictures will follow in this topic.

icon

Best answer by kristofpoppe 15 December 2023, 10:58

View original

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Indeed @kristofpoppe , it was a very nice evening with a lot of interaction, interest in all subjects/session s that were given that evening and I must say more or less 15 people is not bad for a small VUG country.

With 8 people we ended the evening with a lovely dinner offered by Exagrid : big thx to them for making this possible.

Another thx to @vergoted for offering the facilities, it was a perfect place to do this.

Thx @jos.maliepaard for being present at our VUG! Looking forward to join a physical event at VUG NL 🤣

Last but not least a big thx to @kristofpoppe for doing this togheter with me and doing a lot of things behind the scenes for making this happening and of course thx to @smarivoet for your again splendid session and as cherry on the cake : the one and only @Timothy Dewin being present! Long time no seen.

We are looking forward to 2024 to have at least 1 physical event again and at least 1 online event again. We will see how it goes, but everything seems good at this time, especially if there is so much interest in the things we are doing.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Was a interesting VUG BELUX looking forward to the next one! 
Who will share the slides of the VUG event?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Was a interesting VUG BELUX looking forward to the next one! 
Who will share the slides of the VUG event?

I’ll share the slides to all attendees. You’ll receive a link to download them.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Compliments to @kristofpoppe and @Nico Losschaert for this event. Good location and excellent presentations and conversations. This could be a blueprint for further in-person events and a for other user groups.  

Badge +4

I’ll be curious to see everyone after X drinks and X times passing by the buffet :-).
Too bad I couldn’t stay, next your we’ll make sure our marketing doesn’t plan our x-mass diner at the same day 🤣

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I’ll be curious to see everyone after X drinks and X times passing by the buffet :-).
Too bad I couldn’t stay, next your we’ll make sure our marketing doesn’t plan our x-mass diner at the same day 🤣

Wat happens at the buffet, stays at the buffet.. 😋

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Comment