Welcome to the VRO Heroes Den!

• 1 February 2024
  • 2 comments

Userlevel 5

Welcome everyone to our VRO Group! I am so excited to get this group off the ground and start collaborating with not just our internal Veeamers but the Veeam community as well! Some housekeeping items before we get started. This is a community space, for users that are beginning their Orchestrator journey, in the middle of it, experts, or don't even know what it is. All questions are welcomed as myself and other SME's will be here to help guide you and support you in your BC/DR endeavors. I also want to use this space for collaboration, I love hearing what other's are doing with Veeam product's and going beyond the art of the possible with Orchestrator. Feel free to share any content as this page will be dedicated to learning! At times we may also ask for feedback on deployments, or challenges you may be facing so that we can align it with Product Strategy/Management to deliver better outcomes so keep your eyes out for those posts as well.

To Start things off - I will create a new post for everything that is New with VROv7!

(Also please take note that Alfred the Legend Cat🐱 is in his den, ready to answer the call of disaster🚩 and contain any threats)

Thank you - 

Emilee Tellez

2 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

This is great, thank you for setting this up :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great, this initiative is very welcome!!! Congrats, @ertelle1 ! 👏🏻

Comment