VMCE Practice Exam Questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

A few years ago, Rasmus ( @haslund ) did YouTube video walkthroughs of 50 VMCE 2020 on v11 Practice Exam questions, and graciously also posted almost all of them here on the Community Hub. To make it easier for the Community to reference them for VMCE exam practice all in one place, I have linked to each question. They are referenced below:

For the remaining questions Rasmus didn’t post, you can visit his YouTube channel here to start at Question 4, then work your way through Questions 4-13, and then 16. The remaining questions are above.

Keep in mind a few things → the above questions are from an older Veeam version, so some answers might be a bit ‘off’. I recommend you reference the User Guides for answer confirmation. Second, these questions are practice exam questions only. Rasmus devised them all on his own. But, they do provide a glimpse of questions you might be asked, or how you might be asked, on the actual exam. And lastly, use the questions as a
tool by which to guage your Veeam knowledge. If you got a question or few wrong in certain areas (VeeamONE, or Agents, for example), it probably means you need to spend some time in the User Guide and lab to brush up on those specific areas.

And there you have it. Hope these provide you benefit. All the best in your VMCE studies! 🙌🏻

Hat tip to Chris Childerhose for catching me mistakenly adding VMCA questions to the above. We’ll try and get those posted over in the VMCA Study Hall soon!

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

These are fantastic references for just methodology of how to get to the answer of questions with how Rasmus thinks.  Really helps for the exams.

PS - should the VMCA ones be here and not in the VMCA study hall?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Chris.Childerhose - did Rasmus create VMCA questions here on the Hub? I don’t recall any being done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am not referring to Rasmus creating questions - the ones you posted links to should they not be in the VMCA Study Hall section on the community site - not here in VMCE.  😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Should they not be here instead - VMCA Study Hall | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I am not referring to Rasmus creating questions - the ones you posted links to should they not be in the VMCA Study Hall section on the community site - not here in VMCE.  😉

No, because the questions are VMCE questions, not VMCA 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

So these are VMCE questions? 😉

I guess they can be treated as both.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Chris.Childerhose - AHHH!!! Thank you! I guess I was looking at them so long, I didn’t see some of the questions are actually VMCA! Appreciate you bud. I’ll get this corrected on my end.

As far as questions for the VMCA, I like the idea of adding them over there. I’ll need to clean up my questions above first though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

No worries always here to help.  These will be a good starting point for those starting to study. 👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Chris.Childerhose → updated! Thanks again for the assist!

Comment