Post-VMCE Exam Experiences

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hello Community!

The 1st post here in the VMCE Study Hall was about study practices. Several Community members posted some really good information. You can read more about what others do to prepare for the VMCE below:

Several Community members have also taken the VMCE within the past year or so and have shared their exam experience after the exam. Of course, they didn’t provide any hints at actual questions, but did give suggestions on how best to study and/or go about tackling the VMCE exam on exam day. As such, to save you all some time searching the Hub for this information, I thought it would be beneficial to provide all those currently studying for the VMCE the links of the most recent VMCE Exam Experience posts (within the past 2 exams) here. There was a member who also didn’t pass on the 1st exam attempt, and I thought it beneficial to share that post as well. Thank you to all the following who shared their VMCE exam experiences here on the Community Hub:

@Michael Melter 
@Nico Losschaert 
@MicoolPaul 
@marcofabbri 

Hope they help you in your studies and exam success!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

These are great articles even when you fail as it helps you learn and pass the next try.  It has happened to me as well but you keep pushing on.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Great tips in these articles. And I'm sure it will help those who are preparing and those who will take the exam again. Thanks everyone for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you @coolsport00  for mentioning my post!

I added a new post in taking the exam of VMCE 2024 😄

VMCE 2024 V12 exam personal experience | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great! Thank you for sharing it Nico! 👍🏻

I'm sure it'll be beneficial to the Community. 

Comment