Veeam Community Recap #155

YARA Deep Dive, Nutanix CE and Veeam Data Cloud

YARA Deep Dive, Nutanix CE and Veeam Data Cloud
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What a week at Veeam! We’re getting deep into VeeamON, so much great content to share and we’ve launched Veeam Data Cloud! Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @andy.sturniolo 

via @JMeixner 

via @skitch210 

Special Department News

via @allynz and @ertelle1 

via @Madi.Cristil 

Today we announced Veeam Data Cloud! Check out this great post by Edward Watson at Veeam: Backup Service for Microsoft 365 and Azure | Veeam Data Cloud

via @NikolaPejkova 

Congratulations to the 2024 class of Veeam Vanguards. Today Nikola is onboarding them and communicating the renewals and new nominations. We’ll have the Veeam 100 page on the top of the Community Hub updated soon. Thank you Nikola!

Who’s New

This week we welcome +77 new members to the Veeam Community. Next week should be 20K! This week’s coolest usernames are @mikewire, @mph, @redscreen and @barney238! Alfred’s pick is @Electroteddy! Welcome everyone and have a great weekend.

17 comments

Userlevel 1

Hey awesome...I got a shoutout for one of the coolest new usernames, thanks! 😎 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes, welcome @mikewire → Part of that is to just let everyone know that we do the weekly recap (pinned to the top of the hub weekly)!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

thanks for the shout out on the lab work :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Skitch210 - first part Skitch is the nickname for the drummer in the movie “That thing you do” - my wife tagged me with that. and 210 is my motocross racing number :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap again….enjoyed all the mentioned posts this week. 

Congrats to all renewed Vannies! V 🎉

Welcome new Community members….hope everyone has a great upcoming weekend.

Oh, and don’t forget to vote for your favorite blog of the month!...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Love this recap this week. Congratulations all those mentioned and welcome all new members.

Congratulations to all new and renewed Vanguards. Great announcement this week. 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

“Congratulations to all new and renewed Vanguards. Great announcement this week. 🎉” ←  Now if only the Legends list would be released… 🙏🏻😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

“Congratulations to all new and renewed Vanguards. Great announcement this week. 🎉” ←  Now if only the Legends list would be released… 🙏🏻😉

Hopefully that is the next one to come. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I just looked at my email history...1 Mar was when it was released last year… 😬 ; and, tomorrow’s date is???……. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I just looked at my email history...1 Mar was when it was released last year… 😬 ; and, tomorrow’s date is???……. 😉

Sneaky 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I am completely flashed to be among the new Veeam Vanguards 😍

And thanks for mentioning my post in this recap.

It’s a great Veeam week for me 😎

Congratulations to all new and renewed Vanguards and to all mentioned in the recap. And I am absolutely anxious about the announcement of the new Legends group….

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Sneaky 😁

Or wise?? 😎😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Congratulations all - 3 great articles! 

Congratulations to all renewed, but also all the NEW Vanguards!

That was a great recap - Full of so much content!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations all - 3 great articles! 

Congratulations to all renewed, but also all the NEW Vanguards!

That was a great recap - Full of so much content!

Thank you , @keiranshelden ! We appreciate you! 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Also, not to feel like times moving on @Rick Vanover - but you need to go back a little further than 10-15 years for Barney ;) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I am completely flashed to be among the new Veeam Vanguards 😍

And thanks for mentioning my post in this recap.

It’s a great Veeam week for me 😎

Congratulations to all new and renewed Vanguards and to all mentioned in the recap. And I am absolutely anxious about the announcement of the new Legends group….

Welcome to the Vanguards group Joe.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great video and post. I’m really enjoying the YARA stuff

Comment