Veeam Community Recap #94

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover are at the Veeam 100 Summit! We have also the wonderful opportunity to have @Geoff Burke and @mkevenaar give their perspective on the community Event. I’m publishing early as I will be on a plane tomorrow flying back! No top content to share this week or Who’s New, so surely rules will be broken next week!

The Veeam 100 Summit is the week before VeeamON Update 2022 where we bring the latest information on Veeam products, namely V12, some exciting new cloud research, an update to Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and an exclusive update for something new, I can’t say more. You have to watch! Be sure to register for VeeamON Update! https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/veeamon-update

23 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week from Prague.  Awesome to see @Geoff Burke and @mkevenaar on there.  Great job guys.  👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Top recap including two people I met those days and talked to them. What an amazing 4 days it was at the Veeam100Summit!!! I was glad being part of it, meeting the Veeam crew including @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover in person and all other Vanguards and Legends. If you weren’t there, it’s hard to imagine how this felt, especially after the COVID-years. I have talked to many people and it was great to meet them finally in person, what is totally different than online. Thx again for this opportunity. Something to repeat (hopefully 😉)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Really great recap this week from Prague.  Awesome to see @Geoff Burke and @mkevenaar on there.  Great job guys.  👍🏼

Thank you, @Chris.Childerhose ! Safe flight back home!😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Top recap including two people I met those days and talked to them. What an amazing 4 days it was at the Veeam100Summit!!! I was glad being part of it, meeting the Veeam crew including @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover in person and all other Vanguards and Legends. If you weren’t there, it’s hard to imagine how this felt, especially after the COVID-years. I have talked to many people and it was great to meet them finally in person, what is totally different than online. Thx again for this opportunity. Something to repeat (hopefully 😉)!

Thank you, @Nico Losschaert ! Nice having you! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks all for the recap. Nice to see community members taking part of it :)

Was an amazing week with fantastic people.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you, @Mildur !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Fabian @Mildur, an honour of meeting you in person! You are a great guy and wish you the best of luck at Veeam, but I’m sure you are a great asset for Veeam 😊!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @Nico Losschaert :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Illuminating and Demonstrating the Insightful analysis with an Spectacular Presentation Skills @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @Geoff Burke @mkevenaar Huge round of Applause for your Contribution

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap!

Me when the video started:

Great to see representation from across so many different angles here, the Legend & Vanguard programs, VUG leadership, and the Kubernetes Korner & Automation Desk programs. And that’s just in two people!!!

Throw in RICKATRON and Madi, and that’s an all-star cast there.

The countdown to the V100 Summit 2023 begins!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MicoolPaul 

We need to have you there :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap!

Me when the video started:

Great to see representation from across so many different angles here, the Legend & Vanguard programs, VUG leadership, and the Kubernetes Korner & Automation Desk programs. And that’s just in two people!!!

Throw in RICKATRON and Madi, and that’s an all-star cast there.

The countdown to the V100 Summit 2023 begins!

Always super inspired messaging from @MicoolPaul !😍 Did you find out the good news about Veeam ON Miami? :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@MicoolPaul

We need to have you there :)

I know! Next time we can get the Vanguard/Legend Special Forces to Kidnap him! :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge

Great video recap from 4 great people!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Fabian @Mildur, an honour of meeting you in person! You are a great guy and wish you the best of luck at Veeam, but I’m sure you are a great asset for Veeam 😊!!!

+1 @Nico Losschaert, Here is something fascinating I learnt about Fabian as well. Even while we were walking on the street, he was responding to queries on the forum. It’s his passion for me. He is indeed going to be a great Asset! It’s only a matter of time!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

By the way, great RECAP @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover! Great representation, and contribution from @Geoff Burke, and @mkevenaar

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great video recap from 4 great people!

Thank you, @JailBreak !😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

By the way, great RECAP @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover! Great representation, and contribution from @Geoff Burke, and @mkevenaar

Thank you, @Iams3le !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi Fabian @Mildur, an honour of meeting you in person! You are a great guy and wish you the best of luck at Veeam, but I’m sure you are a great asset for Veeam 😊!!!

+1 @Nico Losschaert, Here is something fascinating I learnt about Fabian as well. Even while we were walking on the street, he was responding to queries on the forum. It’s his passion for me. He is indeed going to be a great Asset! It’s only a matter of time!!!

@Mildur is a great asset for Veeam! Nice comment, @Iams3le !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Good recap. enjoyed watching this

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Good recap. enjoyed watching this

Thank you, @Scott !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Enjoyed the recap all. I was traveling on Fri, and sleeping all weekend to rejuvenate myself from last week, so didn’t get to see it till now. Hope to see you all in MIA in May!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap, it was an honour to be with all Veeam 100 summit. As it has been said it missed some k8s content specially with Kasten. This will surely be the case I hope in 2023, maybe i can assist @Geoff Burke to it. I can give an observation expectations vs realities on large scale infra based on Openshift in production.

Comment