Veeam Community Recap #89

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  push the limits of early calls and recording on the road! We had a strong set of news to share this week and +41 new members to the Veeam Community. Here is this week’s recap video:

The Links

via @Scott

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @vNote42 

Special Department News

via @JMeixner 

via @Sander Berkouwer 

Replay here: https://www.enowsoftware.com/webinar/busting-common-microsoft-365-myths

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome in +41 members to the Veeam Community. The COOLEST USERNAMES this week are: @hackerone  @LitlJay @Slowpoke47 and @klasikrkade!

Welcome to the new members!

@hgirotto @ABDELLATIF EL GAZZANE @Jason Michie @Ludvic Kawaja @Dominic.Schwarz @AndreMJ 
@hackerone @SWEISS @Marcel van Heemst @Peter van Nimwegen @Etti Jean @Ralf_HD @LitlJay 
@voarsh @Slowpoke47 @v.singh @angelomaiamp @jack @Gusarmento @jkowalczyk @matt887 
@Unitrust @ronanocon1982 @AndiBrandl @ajimmy11 @klasikrkade @hakang @TOLETTI Antony 
@Domho @Joe Davnpoer @Tom Ward @Rock @Larvik kommune IT @ermiasgirma @Ahmad A.Hassan 
@Ancan @Alif Haikal @rringhiser @TMC @Martin.Dallaire 

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I have to recommend Kodekloud. On top of courses (like the new Red Hat Certified Administrator course) they also have sandboxes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week.  Congrats to all mentions as well as all new members.  Welcome to the Community. 👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap! Welcome to all the new members and a very good weekend to you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

😀 Thanks for the shoutout!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great recap and thx for the shoutout @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover ! Great weekend to you all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congrats to everyone mentioned! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

😀 Thanks for the shoutout!

+1 Great Guide @Scott 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Hey @Madi.Cristil , thx for the feedback. I will do that 😉. Good idea!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Hey @Madi.Cristil , thx for the feedback. I will do that 😉. Good idea!

Glad you liked it, @Nico Losschaert !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice Recap!

As Rick said. Good to see all these VeeamOn foruns around.

@Rick Vanover simply rocks here in Brazil!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap! Welcome to all the new members !

Comment