Skip to main content

In this week’s recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  push the limits of early calls and recording on the road! We had a strong set of news to share this week and +41 new members to the Veeam Community. Here is this week’s recap video:

The Links

via @Scott

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @vNote42 

Special Department News

via @JMeixner 

via @Sander Berkouwer 

Replay here: https://www.enowsoftware.com/webinar/busting-common-microsoft-365-myths

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome in +41 members to the Veeam Community. The COOLEST USERNAMES this week are: @hackerone  @LitlJay @Slowpoke47 and @klasikrkade!

Welcome to the new members!

@hgirotto @ABDELLATIF EL GAZZANE @Jason Michie @Ludvic Kawaja @Dominic.Schwarz @AndreMJ 
@hackerone @SWEISS @Marcel van Heemst @Peter van Nimwegen @Etti Jean @Ralf_HD @LitlJay 
@voarsh @Slowpoke47 @v.singh @angelomaiamp @jack @Gusarmento @jkowalczyk @matt887 
@Unitrust @ronanocon1982 @AndiBrandl @ajimmy11 @klasikrkade @hakang @TOLETTI Antony 
@Domho @Joe Davnpoer @Tom Ward @Rock @Larvik kommune IT @ermiasgirma @Ahmad A.Hassan 
@Ancan @Alif Haikal @rringhiser @TMC @Martin.Dallaire 

I have to recommend Kodekloud. On top of courses (like the new Red Hat Certified Administrator course) they also have sandboxes!

Really great recap this week.  Congrats to all mentions as well as all new members.  Welcome to the Community. 👍🏼

Great recap! Welcome to all the new members and a very good weekend to you all!

😀 Thanks for the shoutout!

Great recap and thx for the shoutout @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover ! Great weekend to you all!

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congrats to everyone mentioned! 

😀 Thanks for the shoutout!

+1 Great Guide @Scott 

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Thanks @Iams3le → always looking to enhance the recap format - if anyone has ideas, I’m always keen to enhance it with @Madi.Cristil !

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Hey @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil : the recap format is great as it is. Other companies could a lear a lot from it 😅. I have just a small contribution being implemented. Now that some of the legends and vanguards will go to Prague we will meet each other and get to know each other a bit more. Next to that shouldn’t it be a good idea to have a page with the Legends like the Vanguards (Veeam Vanguard Program) where we can introduces ourselves? Just an idea...

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Hey @Madi.Cristil , thx for the feedback. I will do that 😉. Good idea!

Hey @Nico Losschaert ! Thank you very much for the feedback 😊 In order to communicate with all group members and to utilize it as a tool for getting to know one another better, I created the Veeam 100 group. If you want to develop a page where people write about them  (which I think would be a fantastic idea), you can post your proposal in the group and we can see what the other members think.😊 You might just start a post in the group, write a few paragraphs about yourself, and ask the others to do the same at the same time. What do you think? 

Hey @Madi.Cristil , thx for the feedback. I will do that 😉. Good idea!

Glad you liked it, @Nico Losschaert !😊

Nice Recap!

As Rick said. Good to see all these VeeamOn foruns around.

@Rick Vanover simply rocks here in Brazil!

Great recap! Welcome to all the new members !

Comment