Skip to main content

This week was Veeamazing! Veeam internally had our Launchpad event, which serves as a corporate kickoff and was running concurrently in 5 centers world wide. This was an epic week, so @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  were not able to record this week. No worries, we have something better: V12 news which we will share in the links below.

Below are some pics from the Launchpad event (and yes, Alfred was in the mix!)

@Madi.Cristil with Alfred and @haslund 
El Rickatron at his 13th Veeam Kickoff event.

@Viperian put in an Easter Egg quiz… how many times was Alfred in the content?

The Links

via  @MicoolPaul who beat us to the punch on our own V12 Launch event!

via @JonahMay 

VBR 12 Preview: Best Practices Analyzer - Jonah's Blog (jonahmay.net)

via @Jim Jones 

Veeam 12 Preview — Object Storage | 11:11 Systems (1111systems.com)

I will be also updating the V12 News Hub later today with these and more links!

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +125 new members to the Veeam Community. This week’s coolest usernames are:

@Tlnux @Cyberherby  @simplyrem  @alwaysbesttoask  @BAMBA and @Atta Guy Martial AKA and a special welcome to @Julia F Morgado 

@haslund and @Viperian made it to this recap too 🙌

This looks like a very interesting event 😎

Wonderful and welcome to the new comers !

That event looked amazing based on all the social posting. Congrats to all new members and looking forward to v12 news. 😎

so amazing to see the images from different locations! I wish I brought Alfred to Atlanta now 😂

so amazing to see the images from different locations! I wish I brought Alfred to Atlanta now 😂

I think we need to source a case of Alfreds….

Looks like a amazing and funny event.. :D

Great seeing Alfred being present at this amazing event!

Exciting stuff.  We’ll have to start guessing what you guys are going do do for 13 lol.

It was so much fun introducing our colleagues to Alfred :)

It was so much fun introducing our colleagues to Alfred :)

😍

Comment