Veeam Community Recap #163

Storage, Microsoft 365 and NIST 2.0

Storage, Microsoft 365 and NIST 2.0
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover are in the Veeam Seattle center are in the middle of a team meeting! We had a great week together with the whole team and the Community has great stuff to share. We will be back with Who’s New next week. Watch our recap below:

The Links

via @Iams3le 

via @Chris.Childerhose 

via @leduardoserrano 

Special Department News

via @coolsport00 and @ravatheodor 

via @Chris.Childerhose and @HangTen416 

via @anthonyspiteri79 and @Michael Melter  (1) Honey, I shrunk the RPOs | LinkedIn

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There was some really good posts again this week...thanks for the Recap of it all Rick/Madi. 

Looking forward to doing the VMCE Study Session webinar with Razvan on Tue...hope anyone looking to gain more insight/knowledge for VMCE prep will be able to join!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Fantastic RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil and thank you for mentioning my post! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @Iams3le  and Chris.Childerhose for the articles, they are very detailed! Looking forward and registered to the  VMCE Study Session, @coolsport00 ! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Fantastic recap this week and honored to be mentioned for my post.  Congrats to everyone else mentioned and the great content as always from the community.  Loving the new VMCE/VMCA traction we are seeing as it will help others to study, etc.  Going to make some contributions myself once I take my VMCA tomorrow (April 27th).  😎

Welcome all new members and have a great weekend everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

All the best on your exam @Chris.Childerhose . Go knock it out! 💪🏻🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

All the best on your exam @Chris.Childerhose . Go knock it out! 💪🏻🙂

Thanks.  Being using Veeam daily, reading docs and taking the mock VMCA exam on ProPartner portal passing each time without getting 100% (need to keep it interesting).  😋

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Each recap has a lot of great information. Thanks Rick, Maddy and all members who are dedicated to sharing knowledge. 😊

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Fantastic recap this week and honored to be mentioned for my post.  Congrats to everyone else mentioned and the great content as always from the community.  Loving the new VMCE/VMCA traction we are seeing as it will help others to study, etc.  Going to make some contributions myself once I take my VMCA tomorrow (April 27th).  😎

Good luck, Chris! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Good luck, Chris! 😊

Thanks Beth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap and cool posts. It’s been a crazy few weeks and I need to catchup on the posts!

Comment