Skip to main content
Community Weekly Recap #171

Malware Detection, Oracle RMAN and Syslog Data

Malware Detection, Oracle RMAN and Syslog Data

This week, we have two special guests joining us for the community recap: @regnor  and @JSeeger . They will bring some insightful technical discussions on Veeam's Malware Detection feature, Oracle databases with FS agent and RMAN plug-in, and Veeam Syslog Data in the Elastic Stack. As always, @safiya  will share exciting department updates and introduce the newest members of our community.

Links: 

Veeam Malware Detection – A Forensics & Analysis 'How-To' Guide via @coolsport00 

Oracle RMAN Plugin Best Practices and User Experiences via @Andanet 

Visualize Veeam Syslog Data in Elastic via @SteveHeart 

Special Department News: 

VeeamOn Tours 2024

VUG Netherlands - VeeamON updates en Veeam DR naar de public Cloud

Kubernetes is 10 years old via @Geoff Burke 

Welcome to all our 68+ new members! Alfred's pick this week @captain-james-t-kirk 

Best, 

Madi

Really great recap this week and some amazing content shared.  Congrats everyone mentioned this week. 

Welcome all new members to this great community.

Thanks for the mention on the Recap Madi/Safiya. I really liked Steve’s and Antonio’s articles as well.

Welcome to all the new community members. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the Recap Madi and Safiya! I really enjoyed the great discussion!

Welcome to all of the new members, enjoy you time here!

Thanks @Madi.Cristil & @safiya!

That’s two times in a row! And I heard your wink:wink...stay tuned!

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the Recap Madi and Safiya! I really enjoyed the great discussion!

Welcome to all of the new members, enjoy you time here!

It was great having you, @JSeeger ! :)

Thanks @Madi.Cristil & @safiya!

That’s two times in a row! And I heard your wink:wink...stay tuned!

I am looking forward to it, @SteveHeart ! 😉 ;)

Thanks for the mention on the Recap Madi/Safiya. I really liked Steve’s and Antonio’s articles as well.

Welcome to all the new community members. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Really good article, @coolsport00 !

WOW thanks to mention my article… but I just love reading all the articles! They're all so interesting! 

I can go to the beach happier 😃

Thank you very much for the invitation @Madi.Cristil @safiya It was really great to join you in this week's recap 🙂

WOW thanks to mention my article… but I just love reading all the articles! They're all so interesting! 

I can go to the beach happier 😃

You are welcome, good article, Antonio! :) 

Enjoy the weekend and the beach! :)

Thank you very much for the invitation @Madi.Cristil @safiya It was really great to join you in this week's recap 🙂

Always great to have you, Max! :)

Thank you for reminding us on the Veeam Unplugged events in Germany , @regnor ! 

Here is the link in case anyone wants to be part of the event: 

Thanks for the update @Madi.Cristil 🙂

Comment