VeeamOn Tours 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

VeeamOn Tour is coming to your country! 🌍 Keep an eye on this website: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon-tours/ to be the first to register. 🐱

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Looking forward to these and hopefully one local.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Not seeing one for NA; but then again...we had the *actual* VeeamON in FL, so… 😉

Still registering! hahaha  ...hmm..or not? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess they’re local to the venues? I thought they were virtual.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Very nice! Good to stay in tune.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Not seeing one for NA; but then again...we had the *actual* VeeamON in FL, so… 😉

Still registering! hahaha  ...hmm..or not? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I guess they’re local to the venues? I thought they were virtual.

Yes, they are in person events in different regions of the world. There are gonna be some virtual ones as well , Japan for instance has in person and virtual one. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks Madi...guess I forgot they were in-person regional events.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Yes, they are in person events in different regions of the world. There are gonna be some virtual ones as well , Japan for instance has in person and virtual one. 

Nice to see some virtual ones.  Will keep an eye out and register.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Very cool. I’ll keep an eye out on the virtual ones. Perhaps Canada needs to be in the roadmap 😀.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Very cool. I’ll keep an eye out on the virtual ones. Perhaps Canada needs to be in the roadmap 😀.

I think we did have some earlier this year.  Would be nice for more.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

unfortunately there is no VeeamOn Tour in Spain this year… 😭

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Wow, that’s great news.

surprisingly, the APAC region schedule is still coming soon. 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Madi,
we don’t see Italy 😥

Yes, I am not sure Italy has VeeamON Tours this year. I am tagging in someone :D who can help us with this @DChiavari 

Comment