Veeam Community Recap #144

Linux, Compression and Malware Detection Demo

Linux, Compression and Malware Detection Demo
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We are back from the holiday week and have a proper list of content and special department news to share! Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are happy to bring you this week’s Veeam Community Recap with a 12.1 demo as well of Malware Detection being marked clean. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via ​​​​@coolsport00 

via @leduardoserrano 

via @MicoolPaul 

Special Department News

We have launched a new special group, the Women and Allies in Tech group, check it out!
https://community.veeam.com/groups/women-and-allies-in-tech-115

via ​​​​@wolff.mateus @BethSouza and @Jean.peres 

via @Eric Machabert and @Julien Mousqueton 

via @Madi.Cristil 

via @JBuff 

On the Veeam blog: Veeam Innovation Awards Nominations Are Open!

Who’s New!

Thank you @safiya for processing a huge list of who’s new! We are happy to welcome +165 new users this week. The coolest usernames are @infrastructure@Yokefellow@GhostOfAtticus and @flyingcheetah2000!

This week’s Alfred’s Pick is @backupissilverrestoreisgold → LOVE THIS! You have a badge coming your way. Have a great week everyone!

15 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I saw it last night!

Very cool! 
@Rick Vanover in Barcelona!! I wish I would be closer, 4 Hours by train!! 
I hope you are having fun there!

The demo looks very fresh, I love this approach with the Demos and cool stuff!
It makes the recap even more interactive and catches my eye from the beggining to the end.

@Madi.Cristil radiant as always! 
Swag looks good! great content and resume!

have a good weekend everyone!

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers @HunterLAFR !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  ! I hope to be actively contributing to Veeam community. Thanks also to the members, they always produce fantastic content! 🙏🏻😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Again, great recap @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover ...and thank you for the post mention. Congrats to all those mentioned as well. A LOT of great content. I particular found @MicoolPaul post insightful.

Welcome all new members. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another week and another great recap.  Really liked the posts by @coolsport00 and @MicoolPaul.  Congrats to everyone mentioned and welcome all new members to the community.

On to the weekend (in 8 hours).  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks Chris. Was a fun learning post 😊 Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 😎👍🏼

@MicoolPaul’s post are full of insights - as every time 😁 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover@Madi.Cristil, and @safiya. "This is a well-thought-out program, and I particularly appreciate the initiative called "WAIT". By the way, I admire how Rick pays attention to every detail."

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap! Thanks @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for the mention of our event. You are going to see more events like this on next year! 😉

A nice weekend to all of you guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil  ! I hope to be actively contributing to Veeam community. Thanks also to the members, they always produce fantastic content! 🙏🏻😃

Good to see you here @leduardoserrano!

Just let me know if you need any help here on community...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you, @wolff.mateus! I congratulate you for your excellent work on Veeam User Group Brazil! 👏🏻

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for the mention to #EmpowHerVMCE Program! @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover , now you know what I have been dealing with the last few months!!! ;)

For all those who want to know more on the program https://go.veeam.com/women-in-it-empowerment 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the mention to #EmpowHerVMCE Program! @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover , now you know what I have been dealing with the last few months!!! ;)

For all those who want to know more on the program https://go.veeam.com/women-in-it-empowerment 

👏🏻 Great initiative! Congrats!👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you @Rick Vanover  and @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Cool demo!!  Much better seeing it real time than reading a document. 

Comment