Skip to main content
Veeam Community Recap #173

Kubernetes, Veeam ONE and OOTBI

Kubernetes, Veeam ONE and OOTBI

This week El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are up with a “NORMAL” recap now that we are in July. We are posting early as there is a US holiday on Thursday and we recorded today. We have a solid block of content to share a bunch of Special Department news! Watch this week’s episode here:

Featured Content

via @Iams3le 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @kirststoner12 

Special Department News

via @mkevenaar, @JonahMay, @jos.maliepaard and @Mayhem: You can register now for the Hackathon:

via @Madi.Cristil → Congratulations @SteveHeart 

This week: Online Italy User Group event

FYI Veeam Backup for AWS and Azure have been updated:

KB4360: Build Numbers and Versions of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure

KB4361: Build Numbers and Versions of Veeam Backup for AWS

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +58 new members into the Veeam Community this week. The coolest usernames are @Capt.Byte and @Hashtonic. Alfred’s pick is @FosterThePeople → you have a badge coming your way! Have a great weekend everyone.

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for the shout-out to @MicoolPaul 😎🏝️🍹

Best,

Fabian

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Excellent recap this week. So much excellent content. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

...thank you for the sound recap, and for featuring my content. I appreciate it @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for breaking the rules: Music inspires me!

Not only honored but also happy to be part of this wonderful community.

Let’s rock!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@Rick Vanover them’s fighting words! When I get off my sun lounger you’ll be in real trouble! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Great recap Rick/Madi! Good to have you both back. 

Welcome all new Community members...will look for you all here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Independence Day to all of us here in the U.S.

Blessings!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My patent on the Load Balander should be coming out soon. This will be a special DR system for folks in the fishing industry (not phishing!!!). I expect a string of late night commercials to ensue and then quick fame and fortune. After that the plan is to go on a speaking tour and explain to people why I am a genius and write a series of self improvement (get rich in real estate) books :).

Ah, well, maybe not I will stick to community management and Kubernetes instead!!

Great Recap thoroughly enjoyed it!

Comment