Introducing One of The First badge

Introducing One of The First badge
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

During the last Veeam Community Recap, I and @Rick Vanover announced that we hit 1,000 members on Community Hub. This is a truly great milestone!

We would like to acknowledge early and first members of the community and grant a special One of The First! badge to you! It’s awesome to see how many exciting opportunities for community activity allow for new people to engage in innovative ways.

We THANK YOU and look forward to more engagement and activity in Veeam Community Hub! :blush:

16 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This milestone is great! For those who got the badge - thank you so much for the help thus far!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wow! Thank you for the kind badge and 1.000 is a great milestone, I’m sure we will get to 2.000 much faster than the first 1.000. Keep up the great work @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you, @haslund! I’m sure there is definitely more to come! :sparkles: 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thank you, @haslund! I’m sure there is definitely more to come! :sparkles: 🤩

I can't wait for it !! :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Haha! Love this pic, @eprieto:sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Wow! Thank you for the kind badge and 1.000 is a great milestone, I’m sure we will get to 2.000 much faster than the first 1.000. Keep up the great work @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Just 91 left to 2000!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This is awesome! It’s crazy to think this time next year there’s gonna be at least one extra digit on the end there! See you all at 10,000!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Wow! Thank you for the kind badge and 1.000 is a great milestone, I’m sure we will get to 2.000 much faster than the first 1.000. Keep up the great work @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover 

Just 91 left to 2000!

@vNote42, we should set up some countdown timer on the platform to see how many left :sweat_smile:  It’s 64 now!

This is awesome! It’s crazy to think this time next year there’s gonna be at least one extra digit on the end there! See you all at 10,000!

This is crazy indeed, @MicoolPaul!  :dancer_tone3: :dancer_tone3: :dancer_tone3: Hope to see all at 10,000 soon!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Kseniya Here is a quick and dirty one-liner to show current member-count with PowerShell:

((Invoke-WebRequest -Uri https://community.veeam.com/).content).substring(89853,5)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ha! Thanks @vNote42, just ran this script and it works! :nerd:

It would be great to see a number of members left to a certain milestone, like a timer countdown (let’s say to 2,000 or 5,000!) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Kseniya you recognized already for sure: community broke the 2.000 member border!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@vNote42, YAY!

I’m gonna answer with the legendary Michael Scott dance!! :smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Next question, can we reach 1000 topics before we reach 10,000 users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well, that’s a good question! :smile:  And I believe we can! :dancer_tone2::raised_hands_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

… we are working on it! :keyboard:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well, that’s a good question! :smile:  And I believe we can! :dancer_tone2::raised_hands_tone3:

Comment