Veeam Community Recap #164

Homelab Backup Storage, Corruption Guard and More

Homelab Backup Storage, Corruption Guard and More
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week @Madi.Cristil is on well-deserved leave and @safiya stepped up to host this week’s recap with me. We have a great list of content this week and I’m going to do something new. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @tarik.yenisey 

via @Link State 

via @regnor and you can download the new Splunk app here: Veeam App for Splunk | Splunkbase

Special Department News

via @Chan Ekanayake, @chas, @jb16wer and @kenlu 

via @Rick Vanover - Vote by 14-May!

Suspicious File List Updated

NEW in the recap, I will start letting everyone know when the suspicious file list has been updated (part of the malware detection engine). It recently went to version 66. For offline environments, you can go here to update the XML file: KB4514: How to Manually Update Suspicious File List (veeam.com)  

Who’s New

We welcomed +111 new members over the last two weeks. The coolest usernames are @techierick, @SayFLY, @UbuntuChan and @VeeamDream. Alfred’s pick this week is @foolonthehill! Welcome everyone and have a great weekend!

10 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Great recap this week!! Thanks Rick and Safiya 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks @Rick Vanover  @safiya  to all it is a pleasure to be part of this community.
Excellent recap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Another week with excellent content from this vibrant community! Congratulations to all! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Excellent recap this week. Congrats to everyone mentioned some more great content as always. Welcome to the community all new members as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for another good recap. I wasn’t aware of the HoL webinar. REGISTERED!

More good content as usual, and welcome to all the new Community members.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks @Rick Vanover  @safiya  to all it is a pleasure to be part of this community.
Excellent recap.

You are special this week @Link State → You are featured content AND in Blog of the Month running!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

First of all, thank you everyone. I'm so lucky to be a part of this community. Thank you very much for your kind wishes in the video. You have honored me. I will continue to do good work with you here and share for this family.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for mentioning my post 😊

But did I get that right; no Blog of the Month for Veeam Employees? 😱😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But did I get that right; no Blog of the Month for Veeam Employees? 😱😉

Hey Max! Yes, according to the initial rules - “Participation in the initiative is limited to external members only; Veeam employees are not eligible to participate.”

But if @Rick Vanover is running this again, you might have a chance lol. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yeah I wasn’t sure either @regnor !

Comment