First Veeam Legends announced!

First Veeam Legends announced!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We are proud to announce the first class of Veeam Legends!

We appreciate your outstanding community contributions, technical expertise and knowledge sharing. It is incredible to see how new opportunities for community activity allow new people to engage in fresh ways.

As @Rick Vanover says, “different experts need different ways to engage for sharing and learning” — and we wanted to make sure we recognize all top community members. We recognized you whether you are an active participant at Community Hub, drive local Veeam User Groups, have lots of product ideas or are a fruitful content creator and help other users at our outstanding R&D Forums.

If you have been named a Veeam Legend, you should have received the acceptance email in your inbox, which will explain the next steps and what you need to do to be enrolled in our private Veeam Legends community.

We will use the email address provided in Community Hub and/or in the R&D Forums for this process, as well as conducting the kick-off call in a few weeks.

Congratulations to the class of 2021 for your entire contribution and dedication to the community!

1. Wolfgang Taitl@vNote42 Community Hub
  2. Esteban Prieto@eprieto Community Hub    
  3. Jochen Meixner@JMeixner Community Hub
  4. Michael Paul@MicoolPaul Community Hub
  5. Maximilian Maier@regnor Community Hub
  6. Gulzar Shaikh@gulzarshaikhveeam Community Hub
  7. Bertrand Castagnet@BertrandFR Community Hub
  8. Falko Banaszak@falkob Community Hub
  9. Mateus Wolff@wolff.mateus Community Hub
  10. Luca Porfiri, @Link State Community Hub
  11. Fabian KesslerMildur R&D Forums
  12. Harvey Carelsoncscy R&D Forums
  13. Ralf Grosspirx R&D Forums
  14. Franc van de WestelakenFrancWest R&D Forums
  15. Michael Zenkermcz R&D Forums
  16. Bastiaan van Haastrechtb.vanhaastrecht R&D Forums
  17. Mike Elymikeely R&D Forums
  18. David Martinnitramd R&D Forums
  19. Mihkel SoomereDonZoomik R&D Forums
  20. Geoff Burkeober72 R&D Forums
  21. Markus Kretzermkretzer R&D Forums
  22. Joep Leurs, lowlander R&D Forums
  23. Frank Iversenfrankive R&D Forums

If you were not selected, don’t give up! Engage more with the community and seize the next opportunity this year (remember, we have two classes per year!)

19 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations to all VEEAM Legends. :clap_tone2:

I am totally speechless since yesterday to be selected for this program…. :scream:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Welcome everyone! We are in good hands with Kseniya!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great news @Kseniya !!! :tada::tada::tada: Congratulations to all new and very 1st Legends ever!!! :clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Congratulations to all VEEAM Legends. :clap_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It is so great to be part of this exclusive Legends-Club! 

Congratulations to everyone!

Userlevel 2

Congratulations to the 23 Legends!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Can’t wait to meet Albert :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats to all of us! Only 23 members in this amazing first class! 

No words to speech what I'm feeling, but so many things in my mind to put in practice...

It's honor to participate here as ther first Brazilian :flag_br: into the Legends.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Many thanks and congratulations to everyone! :)

I‘m looking forward to this year. It can only get better than last year, especially with this program :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats to all !!! @Kseniya you are the One :trophy: !! Thank You.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Congratulations to all Veeam Legends! You will set the bar for this program. Make it a great one!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Congratulations everyone!! Its an honor to be part of this group and I am humbled by the gesture shown by Veeam. This community is awesome and one of the best of all other communities I am part of. Looking forward to some adventure. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Congratz everyone 🙂 !

Userlevel 6
Badge

Congrats to the first class of Veeam Legends! You guys are making history!! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats to the first class of Veeam Legends! You guys are making history!! :heart_eyes:

Tks Ju! :muscle_tone5:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Congratulations to all Veeam Legends! :)

Let’s continue our effort to help Veeam, and our customers, to get the best protection there is for their data!

My way of doing this is to use the forum to ask all those small, “dumb” questions on behalf or both myself and our customers at the same time creating support cases. This will help others with the same problems and at the same time give the engineers at Veeam at lot of logs to help their product to be even better. If possible! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congratulations to all Veeam Legends! :)

Let’s continue our effort to help Veeam, and our customers, to get the best protection there is for their data!

My way of doing this is to use the forum to ask all those small, “dumb” questions on behalf or both myself and our customers at the same time creating support cases. This will help others with the same problems and at the same time give the engineers at Veeam at lot of logs to help their product to be even better. If possible! :)

Hi Frank, congrats to you too.

See you in the forums :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats to all the Legends !

Comment