Skip to main content
Veeam Community Recap #168

Cybersecurity, Data Protection Fundamentals and more

Cybersecurity, Data Protection Fundamentals and more

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are in the calm before the storm of VeeamON! We have some solid content to share as well as some Special Department news. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @JMeixner 

via @dips 

via @Cassandra Faris 

Special Department News

Be sure to visit the VeeamON Space: | Veeam Community Resource Hub

via @Nico Losschaert and @kristofpoppe 

via @chrishuss72 

via @Madi.Cristil 

Critical Product Update

I want to drive everyone’s attention to an updated KB for the Veeam Service Provider Console:

KB4575: Veeam Service Provider Console Vulnerability ( CVE-2024-29212 )

Who’s New

We welcomed +199 new members this week. Alfred’s pick is @Veeamified (LOVE IT!). Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy VeeamON!

Welcome to the new members!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to VeeamON. Would have loved to have been there but will be joining virtually. Looking forward to seeing the content and pics.

Thank for featuring my post @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil 

I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅

Have a great weekend all!

Welcome to the new members!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to VeeamON. Would have loved to have been there but will be joining virtually. Looking forward to seeing the content and pics.

Thank for featuring my post @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil 

I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅

Have a great weekend all!

'’I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅'’ 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve been head-deep getting my session ready for VON I totally forgot about the Recap! 😂 Good content this week, and thanks for the VMCE Exam Prep webinar shoutout.

Welcome all new members...and looking forward to catching up with everyone at VON. Safe travels!

Have a good weekend!

Watched the recap even on vacation. Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome new members. Looking forward to seeing everyone at VON.

Welcome to all new Members.

Thank you for mentioning my post 😎 and congratulations to all others mentioned.

I wish all VeeamOn attendees a lot of fun and I am looking forward to see pictures from the event and the activities 😁

Hi! Great Community Recap! Congrats to all mentioned post and thanks for sharing the news @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil !👏🏻

I wish everyone who will be present at Veeam ON a great trip and an excellent event! 👍🏻🚀😀

great recap!

have lots of fun at VeeamOn!
welcome to the new members.

cheers.

Comment