Skip to main content
Veeam Community Recap #168

Cybersecurity, Data Protection Fundamentals and more

Cybersecurity, Data Protection Fundamentals and more

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are in the calm before the storm of VeeamON! We have some solid content to share as well as some Special Department news. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @JMeixner 

via @dips 

via @Cassandra Faris 

Special Department News

Be sure to visit the VeeamON Space: | Veeam Community Resource Hub

via @Nico Losschaert and @kristofpoppe 

via @chrishuss72 

via @Madi.Cristil 

Critical Product Update

I want to drive everyone’s attention to an updated KB for the Veeam Service Provider Console:

KB4575: Veeam Service Provider Console Vulnerability ( CVE-2024-29212 )

Who’s New

We welcomed +199 new members this week. Alfred’s pick is @Veeamified (LOVE IT!). Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy VeeamON!

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Welcome to the new members!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to VeeamON. Would have loved to have been there but will be joining virtually. Looking forward to seeing the content and pics.

Thank for featuring my post @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil 

I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅

Have a great weekend all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Welcome to the new members!

Hope everyone has a safe trip to VeeamON. Would have loved to have been there but will be joining virtually. Looking forward to seeing the content and pics.

Thank for featuring my post @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil 

I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅

Have a great weekend all!

'’I’ll try and stay out of dreams 😅'’ 🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’ve been head-deep getting my session ready for VON I totally forgot about the Recap! 😂 Good content this week, and thanks for the VMCE Exam Prep webinar shoutout.

Welcome all new members...and looking forward to catching up with everyone at VON. Safe travels!

Have a good weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Watched the recap even on vacation. Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome new members. Looking forward to seeing everyone at VON.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Welcome to all new Members.

Thank you for mentioning my post 😎 and congratulations to all others mentioned.

I wish all VeeamOn attendees a lot of fun and I am looking forward to see pictures from the event and the activities 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! Great Community Recap! Congrats to all mentioned post and thanks for sharing the news @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil !👏🏻

I wish everyone who will be present at Veeam ON a great trip and an excellent event! 👍🏻🚀😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

great recap!

have lots of fun at VeeamOn!
welcome to the new members.

cheers.

Comment