Veeam Community Recap #162

Calculators, Storage Efficiency and More!

Calculators, Storage Efficiency and More!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Neither @Madi.Cristil or @Rick Vanover are in normal circumstances, but it is great to be back to normal-ish! We have a solid list of content this week and have a surprise for next week. Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @SSimpson 

via @Geoff Burke 

via @jaceg23 

Special Department News!

via @Madi.Cristil 

via @HunterLAFR 

via @safiya 

Who’s New!

Covering a few weeks, but a massive to +194 new members! The coolest usernames are @DrThirsty and @That Sharpe Guy. This week’s Alfred’s Pick goes to @iamslytherin!  Have a nice weekend everyone!

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Enjoyed the Recap Rick/Madi. Yeah...that Dedup/Compression post got me thinking quite a bit. Great discussion there.

Love the fact there’s so many VUGs going on worldwide. Will be having another Central US VUG here in KC next month! Looking forward to it!

Welcome all new Community members. Hope everyone enjoys your weekend!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Every time I listen the Community recap music weekend is coming!!! I love that! 🤣 

Thanks for the mention of Spanish event @Rick Vanover , it was a very selected audience, this time but community is growing fast in Spain and I am sure we can invite more people, next time! Thanks for including #vmce and #LadyVMCE! 

Congratulations also to the Finnish community, looks a very mature community, can’t wait to see more! 

Happy weekend Community! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great recap and contents @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil ! The community is growing fast and it is great! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for mentioning the VUG Spain!

We had so much Fun!!

Here is the missing pic, me speaking, also wearing an Alfred!

Thanks again for the support 

looking forward to the next one!

Cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

As always a great way to end the week with the recap.  Really liking the new calculators - used them many times and the discussion about compression/dedupe was interesting.

Congrats to everyone mentioned this week and welcome to the community all new members.  Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Great Recap, Already working on my next post!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another god one. I’m enjoying the new calculators. They came out right before my next storage/server refresh too which has been helpful.    The bill is never going to make the bossy happy when it’s in PB’s :) 

Comment