Kasten Learning Site

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks,

I am very happy to announce that I have been added as an instructor on the Kasten Learning site. Looking at the well known names on that site it is a bit intimidating to see my Post-covid photo as well (I have now fully recovered) but it will really help my learning journey.

I encourage everyone to try Kasten learning out no matter where you are in your Kubernetes Journey. Everyone is very helpful and it is simply a lot of fun!

https://learning.kasten.io/kubernetes/instructors/

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats @Geoff Burke 

I‘m really happy for you. 🤟

Hopefully you are feeling well again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations Geoff.

Big achievement 😎👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Geoff. Great achievement

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulation @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Congrats mate that’s excellent news :) Look forward to working with you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Congrats mate that’s excellent news :) Look forward to working with you.

Me too. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Amazing news Geoff, you have an energy and enthusiasm that transfers into whatever you’re talking about, I bet your training is brilliant.

I’m discussing Kubernetes more and more and I’m no doubt going to be using Kasten by end of year, and I’m looking forward to using your training to get up to speed!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Amazing news Geoff, you have an energy and enthusiasm that transfers into whatever you’re talking about, I bet your training is brilliant.

I’m discussing Kubernetes more and more and I’m no doubt going to be using Kasten by end of year, and I’m looking forward to using your training to get up to speed!

Thanks, the instructors there are great, I am learning from them! The plan is to expand the site more too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Amazing @Geoff Burke , that’s an amazing goal!

Another reason to follow you :)

Congrats @Geoff Burke !  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Great news @Geoff Burke!

Comment