Got it

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hey folks,

I somehow managed to pass this very difficult exam. You have to have CKA first then you can go for CKS and both rank up there with the toughest exams that I have ever done. Needless to say I learned a lot and that makes it all worth it!!

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations @Geoff Burke ! This is awesome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrat @Geoff Burke 

you should be a kubernetes Legend too 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congratulations @Geoff Burke 

Awesome achievement. 👍🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Geoff Burke amazing job. Wonder if there will be a new badge soon in the community. 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations to your achivement @Geoff Burke! 🥳

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Great result mate, currently studying for my CKA! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Woah, congrats @Geoff Burke 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Congrats!!!  I’ve just passed my CKA exam and it’s a challenging one for sure!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congratulations @Geoff Burke !

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congratulations Geoff! I have no idea hot hard the exam is, but it sound very tough! :thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Geoff you are on fire buddy. An exam machine. I need to find the time and confidence to take the CKA exam

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Geoff you are on fire buddy. An exam machine. I need to find the time and confidence to take the CKA exam

One good thing is that the “speed” skills are accumulative. So back doing my first practice tests before the CKA I would get immensely frustrated and upset because of not being able to complete them in the time given. God forbid I did not fully understand something since in that case the game was lost at the outset. However, now I can get the yamls done fast, know all the issues with pasting and indentation hell and their fixes. That is a huge help. They purposely don’t give you much time to do all the questions as they want it to emulate a real “situation” in life where you are under pressure. So it is not enough to simply have the knowledge and understand but you also need to be able to leverage them when under pressure. I hated this at first but have come to grudgingly like it. Going into these exams you have no alternative but to practice again and again. At the end of the day it makes one a much better IT Person and lets face it, the value is not in the paper but in the person you have evolved into after going through the process of getting it!!! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Congrats!!!  I’ve just passed my CKA exam and it’s a challenging one for sure!

Congrats Patricio!! 

Comment