Question

KASTEN-k10 Connection Error Request failed with status code 500 (dashboardbff-svc)

• 14 November 2022
  • 3 comments

before today everything was fine,  i have actions stucked in pending state, when i am trying cancel action i am getting this error message:

Connection Error

Request failed with status code 500 (dashboardbff-svc)

Stucked Actions:

logs of dashboardbff-svc’s pod 

3 comments

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @abasha1 

Thank you for using our community.

Could you please provide some more details, in example, have you upgraded K10 to a newer version, I notice that the pods are not older than 9 hours so looks like K10 was redeployed or upgraded.

Also please add the controllermanager-svc logs, that might contain some additional information as I can see both dashboard-svc and controllermanager-svc restarted 4 times.

If K10 was not upgraded, you could try rolling out K10 deployment and check the events and logs for dashboard and controllermanager.

kubectl rollout restart deployment -n kasten-io

Regards
Fernando

hello @FRubens , First Of all Thank you for attention, i didnt upgraded k10 to a new version, pods were not older than 9 hours because i tried redeploy(with method delete pods) after pods were recreated by deployments,            

controllermanager-svc logs 

After rollout restart 

i maked to take snapshot of namespace and its working,  but this are still in pending state and i cannt cancel this actions with the same error .Connection Error Request failed with status code 500 (dashboardbff-svc) .

Also i Deleted this policy but this actions are still in pending.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @abasha1,

I recommend trying these next steps. I recommend deleting the jobs-svc-pod and deleting the jobs-svc-pod pvc.  Then run a helm upgrade “https://docs.kasten.io/latest/install/upgrade.html?highlight=upgrade#upgrading-helm-installed-k10

Thanks

Emmanuel

Comment