VeeamON Miami 2023 is live!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

App looks good.  I logged in and eveything is as it should be!

Yes, nice to see the app working as I used it at VeeamON Vegas quite a bit.

Badge

Wish I could be there! Alfred is awesome!

@April M Did you know you can attend virtually for free? Hope you can at least make it online if you can’t make it to Miami. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it in person but will attend virtually! 

Oh that’s unfortunate @dips 😗, hopefully at the Veeam 100 at (Prague) ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Does anybody know if there will be an app available to schedule all your presentations and meetings during VeeamOn ? We have the Veeam Classic Events app, but there’s no code yet to add this event. I’m filling up my schedule and the VeeamOn website where all the sessions are listed isn’t that handy to have a complete overview.

Very good question @kristofpoppe 😊😉 and indeed like @Chris.Childerhose mentioned, it works perfectly, shows the scheduled sessions and personal (but that without the details). Good thing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Day 2 now.  Been great but the app has still been a bit flaky but signing out then in seems to fix it otherwise uninstall and reinstall.  😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice App is working great for me. Getting excited!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

looking forward to another great event!  However the agenda building process I’m finding far from easy.  I would like to see a list of all sessions during the day, a table format, a column for each room, time down the side, mark all the events and then it would be a lot easier to try and work it out.

also displaying in my local timezone just adds another layer of fun :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Does anyone else have issues with the event app on android where the schedule (agenda)  doesn’t show  correctly?

If I look at (for example) Tuesday May 23 it shows -1AM

It’s only in the phone app under Schedule. on the website under my Agenda it looks good.

I can see the same thing but when I check the sessions I scheduled they show at the correct times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Welcome to the Veeam Community @TazMonster!😃

Comment