[Panel Discussion] SysAdmin Day: Past, Present and Future

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

As you know, July 30th, the official day for all IT professionals across the globe — System Administrator Appreciation Day aka SysAdmin Day!

It is celebrated on the last Friday in July to show appreciation for the work of Sysadmins and other IT workers. 

I always say, that here at Veeam we take community seriously and we want to share this day with you, as we truly appreciate SysAdmins’ diligent work and dedication.

Join us for a panel discussion, where I and @Rick Vanover will be interviewing @Geoff Burke and @coolsport00 about their SysAdmin journey, mistakes that changed their path, lessons learnt, and of course, SysAdmins’ pieces of advice for today and tomorrow.

I look forward to this event and I bet there will be some funny stories shared too :wink:

Join us on July 30th, at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CEST/1 p.m. AEST!

Registration is open: https://go.veeam.com/webinar-sys-admin-day-event 

19 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Registered either, looking so much forward to see #Veeam Vanguard & #VeeamLegend presenting together at #Veeam event with @Rick Vanover !!!:100::muscle:  :green_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Looking forward to this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Aaaand… registered :grin:

Great event, looking forward to similar events in the future. :sunglasses::thumbsup_tone3:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kseniya : Done with registration.. Looking forward  to listen @Rick Vanover @Geoff Burke and @coolsport00

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Registered and looking forward to the event.  Hope to participate in events like this in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Registered

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Very cool idea! Looking forward to their stories. 

I hope there will be a recording afterwards? I am afraid I will sit in a room and answer multiped choice questions

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Sounds like it's going to be some fun 😆 Which timezone slot will be the best to join? Are all 3 live?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Looking forward to it @Kseniya , @Rick Vanover , @Geoff Burke  and @coolsport00 . I’ll try to join, but I have more or less at the same time my second vaccination against COVID19 :-(. I hope it will be recorded...

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Nico Losschaert@vNote42 - we will record this session for sure! But you have to register to receive a recording :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have done more Veeam webinars than I know, but truth be told, this one was the most *FUN*. 

Full disclosure: We recorded. I had vacation last week. So if anyone wondered about beach attire for recap and unshaven Rick then clean cut Rick in hotel room...GUILTY.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice @Geoff Burke and @coolsport00. Good luck on the event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone - for those who missed SysAdmin Day show, here’s the recording!

cc @Nico Losschaert, @Chris.Childerhose  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

SysAdmin Day Perspectives: Past, Present and Future (veeam.com)  https://www.veeam.com/videos/webinar-sys-admin-day.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Where is the recording?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi everyone - for those who missed SysAdmin Day show, here’s the recording!

cc @Nico Losschaert@Chris.Childerhose  

Awesome!  Thanks @Kseniya look forward to watching.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just watched the recorded Sysadmin webinar. Thx @Kseniya  and @Rick Vanover for making this happen, it was great ;-). Shout out to @Geoff Burke and @coolsport00 ;-), thx for sharing your ideas and experiences.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yes it was a great session for sure.  Kudos to @Kseniya and @Rick Vanover for putting this on.  Big shout outs to @Geoff Burke and @coolsport00 great to hear the stories and share a laugh. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks Rick! You da man! 😎

Comment