Deploy Veeam Backup for AWS using AWS Cloudformation (AWS Marketplace)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey Cloud City, 

Hope you are all well - I have created so many videos over the past year or so, partially for my own memory/learning so I don’t have to revisit the basics that I thought I’d upload a few on here. 

This video is deploying Veeam Backup for AWS from the AWS Marketplace, using AWS CloudFormation and the steps required to get the appliance working. In typical Veeam fashion, it’s a doddle. 

If you want to learn how to deploy an AWS appliance with another method using AWS AMI and Terraform, we have a Hands on Lab for that here (Machine Learning, Terraform, Microsoft Teams BOT & Ransomware clean room with Veeam API) > Veeam Hands on Labs

Hope you enjoy and get some value. 

Deploy Veeam Backup for AWS with Cloudformation - from the AWS MarketPlace

Enjoy!

Ian Wright (UKI Enterprise System Engineer)

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Don’t really use any Cloud solutions, but nice to know there are valuable resources like these if I ever do need to utilize them. Thanks for sharing Ian!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Don’t really use any Cloud solutions, but nice to know there are valuable resources like these if I ever do need to utilize them. Thanks for sharing Ian!

No problem Shane - I’m learning all the time myself but if there’s something useful or cool I’ll create a vid for others! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Starting to get more into AWS so videos like these are very useful in the learning journey.  Thanks for sharing, Ian.

Comment