VMCE exam personal experience

Show first post

33 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well boo….I waited too long and my course expired.  I need to take the class again…that sucks to say the least…that’s an expensive mistake.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You just need to do it. 

That pretty sell sums it up!  And then on to the VMCA, right?  But let’s not let me get ahead of myself.  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There’s a lot of info here, so I’m coming back to read this as I took the course with either V10 or V11 (don’t recall), but I still need to take the exam.  My goal was to take it by the end of last year (a year ago now actually), but time hasn’t permitted me to do so.  Now my goal is to take it by the end of this year, so I need to buckle down and get moving.  Time hasn’t freed up for me, but I’m just going to have to make the time.  Anyhow, thanks in advance for the info….going to review and get to gettin’.

You just need to do it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There’s a lot of info here, so I’m coming back to read this as I took the course with either V10 or V11 (don’t recall), but I still need to take the exam.  My goal was to take it by the end of last year (a year ago now actually), but time hasn’t permitted me to do so.  Now my goal is to take it by the end of this year, so I need to buckle down and get moving.  Time hasn’t freed up for me, but I’m just going to have to make the time.  Anyhow, thanks in advance for the info….going to review and get to gettin’.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great advice, Nicco! I think that the advice about practice for the VMCE is perfect! You really need to have spent some time in the GUI to understand all the VBR features and GUI options!

Great post!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks @Nico Losschaert 

It will come in really handy! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats Nico.  Great summary and review on the exam. 👍

Thx @Chris.Childerhose !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Nico.  Great summary and review on the exam. 👍