VMCE 2021 Released!

Show first post

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh no, studying again… My VMCE 2020 exam is only +/- 6 months ago. Takes again a lot of time and planning ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good one !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to get studying more so I can sit the VMCE2020 before Oct 31st.  Don’t want to have to take the class again for 2021.  Nice to also see the VMCA2022 is coming later this year as well so will use VMCE study to help with this one also and upgrade my current VMCAv1.  :joy:

Dreading doing the VMCA 2022! I found the VMCAv1 a good exam, but you never know what it may hold…

Yeah the VMCAv1 was a good one.  Loved studying the formulas, etc.  Looking forward to this one when it comes to upgrade.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to get studying more so I can sit the VMCE2020 before Oct 31st.  Don’t want to have to take the class again for 2021.  Nice to also see the VMCA2022 is coming later this year as well so will use VMCE study to help with this one also and upgrade my current VMCAv1.  :joy:

Dreading doing the VMCA 2022! I found the VMCAv1 a good exam, but you never know what it may hold…

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

As a VASP it’s important for myself and my colleagues to stay current for our accreditation status. There’s less pressure otherwise though I believe some ProPartner statuses require a certain level of certification but I don’t know how fast the upgrades have to be done @regnor, then as @coolsport00 said, if you don’t upgrade before VMCE 2022 comes out, you’ll have be required to attend the VMCE training prior to certification again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@regnor ...no; according to Rasmus it’s only required for Veeam trainers. That being said, if you don’t hold at least the previous yr exam, you must re-sit the (new) VMCE course.

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Let's get the learning started 😅

It's probably the best to do it as soon as possible without any pressure. I'm not sure on this but do partners need to stay current on every exam/year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Will hopefully get it done before Winter. Gonna take a lil break over the summer/early Fall (with probably a lil studying). Great news though!
Cheers!

Comment