VeeamON 2023 – Recommended Sessions

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

A few weeks ago I started to build my agenda for VeeamON 2023 in Miami. As there’s lots of interesting content covering various topics, it wasn’t easy at all to decide which sessions to attend. With over 130 sessions, I had conflicting schedules and so had to leave out some of those. This was especially hard as all sessions offer valuable knowledge, so I hope that recordings of most of them will be available after VeeamON.

With this post I want to highlight ‘just some’ of the sessions I’ve picked for my agenda. There are much more great sessions, more that I could list here, so be sure you check the complete agenda.

In-Person

Virtual

One important note: Many of these sessions are done by members of the Veeam Community!

But, like I said, this is only a small cutout. So if you have already registered for VeeamON, hop over to the VeeamON page and build your own agenda: VeeamON Agenda

If you haven’t registered so far, then you should do so: Register for VeeamON

VeeamON is a hybrid event, so you can either go for the in-person event or attend online. The in-person part does have more to offer and the Veeam Legends/Vanguards did receive a discount code, which saves you 100$:

• VOMIAMI1002
  • VOMIAMI1003

Do you have another session you’re looking forward? Or do you want to see a certain speaker on stage? Leave a comment below and share it with the community! 👇

22 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yes...a lot of great sessions. Looking forward to attending again this year. Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you very much for mentioning my session! I am looking forward to the event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

great post, Max! it’s so amazing to see how much involvement the Veeam Community has in the sessions this year.

& big thanks for the mention of our community session 😸

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

As I won’t be there in person, I’m looking foward for a few virtual sessions.

This one about SureBackup looks very good!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

There is definitely a lot of great session, and it is too bad many I want to watch overlap each other.  Guess I will be doing a lot of on-demand watching after the event is over.  🤣

Userlevel 5

Anyone have issues on the VeeamOn 2023 website, where after you login, the agenda part doesn’t work? If I click on it it just goes back to the list of sessions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Anyone have issues on the VeeamOn 2023 website, where after you login, the agenda part doesn’t work? If I click on it it just goes back to the list of sessions. 

Seems to be the same for me where the Agenda pages don’t load and go to Sessions page.  FYI @Madi.Cristil @safiya @NikolaPejkova @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I’ve been in and out periodically, most recently was a few hours ago without issue.  That said, I JUST tried it and it took a while and then the agenda finally loaded.  I think the site is getting hit pretty hard right now and is taking a bit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

There is definitely a lot of great session, and it is too bad many I want to watch overlap each other.  Guess I will be doing a lot of on-demand watching after the event is over.  🤣

I have a ton of stuff “favorited” that are online sessions.  Just too much content to watch while I’m there so some will have to wait until after I get home!  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’ve been in and out periodically, most recently was a few hours ago without issue.  That said, I JUST tried it and it took a while and then the agenda finally loaded.  I think the site is getting hit pretty hard right now and is taking a bit.

Yeah seems to be working for me now.  Must be the lag.  😋

Userlevel 5

Yes, it is working again! 

In addition to some of the ones mentioned, here’s some I am also looking forward to: 

And of course: VeeamON 2023 Closing Celebration

In 2019 it was Flo Rida….. Anything like that planned again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've just tried it via the app and the agenda is loading and I was able to add a favorite session. Like @dloseke said it could be that there's a high load at the moment, so I would try it again after some time.

Edit: Good that it's working again 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I added a few session to my agenda a few minutes ago. It looks like is working.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Certainly, this would be the best route afterwards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@RonV - yes, it’s been like that for a couple wks or so. It’ll mess up for like a day..maybe 2, then be fine for like a day or few. Not sure why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It is working for me now. I think it has something to do with during and after “schedule loads”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Ah ok. Good to know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I would add also that during the business day last week or two there would be several manipulations. We’re doing speaker substitutions, adding sponsor sessions, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I would add also that during the business day last week or two there would be several manipulations. We’re doing speaker substitutions, adding sponsor sessions, etc.

Thats also what I've noticed. The number of sessions increased in the last days. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

great program overview @regnor , thank you for sharing this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Mine isn’t working again, it’s been off and on for a few weeks. I’ll try again in a bit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I’ve noticed it’ll work for a while; then, it’ll not work for a while. My guess is it’ll continue this way up to the show. Thankfully my sched is set, so not much need to do anything more than check on it every now & again.

Comment