Veeam Legends Program - Renewed for 2022!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Today I received a great surprise in my email from Madalina Cristil (@MadiCristil), the manager of the Veeam Community Legends program, and Rick Vanover (@rickvanover) that I was renewed into the 2022 second intake.

You can find out about the Veeam Legends program on the Community Hub here - Veeam Community Hub.

It has been a great first year in the Legends program, and I was happy to contribute to helping the community. I look forward to another year and meeting many of the Legends in person at the #Veeam100 event in October.

There are some great benefits to being a Legend -

As a part of Veeam Legends, you’ll be eligible for unique content, NFR licenses, private betas, prelaunch briefings, Veeam R&D insights and, of course, awesome Veeam Legends swag!

But one of the most significant benefits is being part of a community to share knowledge, experience, tips, tricks, etc.  I know this from already being in the Veeam Vanguard program for the past five years.

So if you are interested, check out the link to the Community Hub above and work your way up to becoming Legendary!

Reference to my blog -  Veeam Legends 2022 Renewal

28 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose you really deserved it!

You are the one that no matter the time or date, you always answer and tries to help everybody!

Good Job!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats.  I opened my email this morning and was welcomed into the Legends program.  Happy to be here and serve!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose you really deserved it!

You are the one that no matter the time or date, you always answer and tries to help everybody!

Good Job!!

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats.  I opened my email this morning and was welcomed into the Legends program.  Happy to be here and serve!

Congrats to you as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Today I received a great surprise in my email from Madalina Cristil (@MadiCristil), the manager of the Veeam Community Legends program, and Rick Vanover (@rickvanover) that I was renewed into the 2022 second intake.

You can find out about the Veeam Legends program on the Community Hub here - Veeam Community Hub.

It has been a great first year in the Legends program, and I was happy to contribute to helping the community. I look forward to another year and meeting many of the Legends in person at the #Veeam100 event in October.

As a part of Veeam Legends, you’ll be eligible for unique content, NFR licenses, private betas, prelaunch briefings, Veeam R&D insights and, of course, awesome Veeam Legends swag!

But one of the most significant benefits is being part of a community to share knowledge, experience, tips, tricks, etc.  I know this from already being in the Veeam Vanguard program for the past five years.

So if you are interested, check out the link to the Community Hub above and work your way up to becoming Legendary!

Congratulations, Chris 👍🏼

And.. Oh no, the intake is one day too early for my bet… 😱😱😱😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Joe.  Something just told me end of August.  😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

😂😂😂 mhhh, there is no official topic from @Madi.Cristil about the intake…. 😏😏😏

Just joking….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats again Chris!

I’m writing my post on personal blog today.

Let’s do some buzz about Veeam100!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats again Chris!

I’m writing my post on personal blog today.

Let’s do some buzz about Veeam100!

Thanks.  Yes I tagged the #Veeam100 to my blog as well. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats @dloseke, welcome to our group 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Congrats again @Chris.Childerhose ! Indeed, you response always. Sometimes I think you are not working as a consultant, but sits after your computer and wait until someone asks something 🤣 (of course positively intended 😉). It’s not always evident to respond quickly...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats again @Chris.Childerhose ! Indeed, you response always. Sometimes I think you are not working as a consultant, but sits after your computer and wait until someone asks something 🤣 (of course positively intended 😉). It’s not always evident to respond quickly...

Thanks Nico.  I try but many times am slower than most of the quick ones around here. 😝

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats!!

Thanks 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just joking….

Hey @JMeixner :) Congrats and congrats everyone! There is no official topic as there are still some '’maybes'’ to clarify , but there will be soon :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose, you are a pillar and a certainty of this community. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose and welcome @dloseke Great to have you here :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose and all renewed Legends. Keep contributing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats! @dloseke 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just joking….

Hey @JMeixner :) Congrats and congrats everyone! There is no official topic as there are still some '’maybes'’ to clarify , but there will be soon :) 

Ok, now I’m curious.

👀😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats @Chris.Childerhose, you are a pillar and a certainty of this community. 

Thanks Marco

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose and all renewed Legends. Keep contributing!

Thanks Victor

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congratulations @Chris.Childerhose and welcome @dloseke Great to have you here :) 

Thanks Dips

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Again great job folks. To be here and get the legend status is a true achievement, considering we all have full time jobs :). In fact I am now finding a big need to better manage my time but am slowly evolving. Nevertheless, it is a big effort so congrats to everyone again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Again great job folks. To be here and get the legend status is a true achievement, considering we all have full time jobs :). In fact I am now finding a big need to better manage my time but am slowly evolving. Nevertheless, it is a big effort so congrats to everyone again! 

Yes being part of these programs is great but also time management for stuff with work on top is at times a challenge but we all get through it.  That is why we are Legends! 😎

Comment