Veeam Holday Giveaway 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +12
  • On the path to Greatness
  • 1273 comments

It’s the special time of the year again...where you can win great prices from Veeam :santa::gift:

Just register on the following page till December 31th 2021 and you’re in.

https://www.veeam.com/holiday-giveaway-2021.html

After registering you can also create your own christmas postcard. Here’s my greeting to the community (click link below):

https://www.veeam.com/holiday-giveaway-2021-postcard.html?card=3P14HE7OF02GMQX

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing.  Registered and :fingers_crossed_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

By the way, not all countries which can be selected in the dropdown are allowed to take part in the giveaway.

@Kseniya Would it make sense to only show eligible countries in the registration from?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for sharing.  Registered as well !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@regnor  @Kseniya → We have a lot of issues with that. the T&C list the countries that are eligible: veeam_Happy_Holidays_Giveaway_T&C and it doesn’t even have all countries the same permission (some territories within countries it is not allowed). Here is the list:

The Sweepstakes is governed by Swiss law and is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void in Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Florida, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Myanmar, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Rhode Island, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Korea, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Quebec Vietnam, and U.S. territories where such sweepstakes are prohibited or restricted by law.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @regnor for sharing! I registered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@regnor thank you for sharing. I have registered too

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thank you, just registered and shared a card 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rick Vanover I just thought it would be easier for the participants if the registration form only contained eligible countries. We all know that some people don't read the T&C 😉

Comment