Simply orchestrate your DR with Veeam and NetApp !

• 26 October 2020
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Since the years when I was NetApp SE at Avnet/Techdata, I have always carried NetApp in my heart.

And since I've been at Veeam, if there's one product I really like, it's Veeam Availability Orchestrator (VAO).

So you can imagine that when Veeam announced VAO v3 with the major new feature of integration with NetApp technologies, it was a total excitement for me.

In a NetApp environment, one of the promise of VAO is to drive the entire ONTAP storage failover during a DR to a  recovery site and then orchestrate the restart of applications at that recovery site.

Is the promise really being delivered? YES, it is… :yum:

Enough blah blah blah, I suggest you watch all this in this little 5 minutes demo.

The voice over is in french, but I think the demo is easy to understand for non french native speakers. If it's not the case, let me know in the comments and I'll find a solution.

Give me your feedbacks and tell me what you think about this prolific technology partnership between Veeam and  NetApp that has been going on for 6 years now.

To your comments!

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

This is great content @arnaud.quenum. Thank you for sharing.

I think the video is very clear, but you could force the enablement of YouTube subtitles if you want. There is a small guide here: https://www.happyscribe.com/blog/how-to-force-subtitles-to-appear-youtube/ otherwise people can just enable the auto-translate feature themselves.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

This is great content @arnaud.quenum. Thank you for sharing.

I think the video is very clear, but you could force the enablement of YouTube subtitles if you want. There is a small guide here: https://www.happyscribe.com/blog/how-to-force-subtitles-to-appear-youtube/ otherwise people can just enable the auto-translate feature themselves.

Of course! I hadn't thought about it! Thanks Rasmus!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Great content!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Excellent content !!! :clap:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

awesome content!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks @gulzarshaikhveeam ! Which part did you particularly like? :)

Comment