FREE Veeam NFR Keys

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you are a certified IT pro, trainer or blogger, Veeam is happy to provide you with a FREE NFR license (Not-For-Resale keys).

This license allows for non production use of Veeam Availability Suite in your home lab, without any feature limitations for one year and 20 workloads (VMs/Servers/Workstations) or of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 in your home lab without any feature limitations for up to 10 users.

Here is a list of IT members eligible for a free Veeam NFR license key:

• Veeam Certified Engineers (VMCEs)
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Community Builders
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Certified Pros
  • Google Cloud Developer Advocates
  • VMware vExperts
  • VMware Certified Professionals (VCPs)
  • VMware Certified Advanced Professionals (VCAPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals - Office 365 (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSEs)
  • VMware, Microsoft, AWS trainers
  • And more!

Free NFR for Veeam Availability Suite https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-availability-suite

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-backup-microsoft-office-365

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for AWS https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-aws-backup

Feel free to write any questions and comments below!

52 comments

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Regnor, JMeixner and Shaokat. Thank you very much for your advice. I shall try this way and contact directly with our account manager. Actually we are Propartner and I hope they accept to include the orchestration Add-in to our NFR.

Kind Regards,   

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

NFRs are great and the best way to get hands on with Veeam for sure especially when studying for any of the exams too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kseniya Thanks for your information. I am waiting for a long time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great, I am AWS Community Builder and Vmware vExpert, Thanks ! 

Obtive minha chave “NFR”, com certeza será muito útil no meu lab.

Hi everyone I am a Vmware trainer but I would like to have the free license on Veeam Backup & Replication is it possible? A thousand thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi everyone I am a Vmware trainer but I would like to have the free license on Veeam Backup & Replication is it possible? A thousand thanks

Hi Federico,

You can try this : https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-availability-suite . 

Hi guys

Just towards the end of last year I sent an email to request more than 20 licenses to an email contact at Veeam that I saw on the page - I never heard back so I sent an email again and got a bounceback. 

Is there someone I can reach out to about this? I believe my company is a Veeam Partner.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi guys

Just towards the end of last year I sent an email to request more than 20 licenses to an email contact at Veeam that I saw on the page - I never heard back so I sent an email again and got a bounceback. 

Is there someone I can reach out to about this? I believe my company is a Veeam Partner.

Thanks

Hi @mateuszd ! Please send me an email at madalina.cristil@veeam.com I might be able to help. Please let me know which is your company and how would you use it. Normally we would only offer you 20 licenses. 

Hi guys

Thanks

Hi @mateuszd ! Please send me an email at madalina.cristil@veeam.com I might be able to help. Please let me know which is your company and how would you use it. Normally we would only offer you 20 licenses. 

Thanks! Emailed! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sounds good! I received the key. Many thanks to my “green” data protection software.
Thanks for this post @Kseniya!

Dear @Kseniya,

This offering is awesome. But I had a question when signing up: The post states that AWS certified professionals are eligible to sign up for a NFR key but the form only allows Heroes and Community builders.
Was the program limited during the last 2 years?

With best regards

Andreas

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Dear @Kseniya,

This offering is awesome. But I had a question when signing up: The post states that AWS certified professionals are eligible to sign up for a NFR key but the form only allows Heroes and Community builders.

With best regards

Andreas

Hi @AndreasS ! Lovely to meet you :) 

Yes, you can only select AWS Heroes and Builders. I can issue a NFR for you if you give me more details on your AWS certifications though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Dear @Kseniya,

With best regards

Andreas

Looks like it was either removed or something else.  @Madi.Cristil @safiya -- they can check on this for you as Kseniya is no longer here.

Userlevel 3

@Kseniya, thank you for this offer. I wanted to offer a word of suggestion. Would it be possible to add the newer Microsoft certification types to the list of possible qualifying certs? The problem I am pointing out is that the list of certs currently references the older MCSE/MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert/Associate) but does not include the more modern “Microsoft 365 Certified: <insert name>” and “Microsoft Certified: <insert name>”. By way of reference, see Browse Certifications and Exams | Microsoft Learn. Looking at my exam history, the MCSE/MCSA has not been used for certifications since 2018 so there could be some people who earned their first cert in the last few years but don’t have an MCSE. Thanks for your time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Kseniya, thank you for this offer. I wanted to offer a word of suggestion. Would it be possible to add the newer Microsoft certification types to the list of possible qualifying certs? The problem I am pointing out is that the list of certs currently references the older MCSE/MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert/Associate) but does not include the more modern “Microsoft 365 Certified: <insert name>” and “Microsoft Certified: <insert name>”. By way of reference, see Browse Certifications and Exams | Microsoft Learn. Looking at my exam history, the MCSE/MCSA has not been used for certifications since 2018 so there could be some people who earned their first cert in the last few years but don’t have an MCSE. Thanks for your time!

Hi @jreinhardtpa ! :) Kseniya is no longer working for Veeam. Thank you for your suggestion, we will look into it. In the meantime, please feel free to download and use the NFRs. You can fill out an older certification and you will be able to download the licenses. 

Best, 

Madi

Userlevel 2

All,

Does anyone know if the NFR license can be renewed?

The year license is excellent for gaining the education in Veeam products and usage in my free time, but I’m looking replace VMware VDP which I use simply to backup the lab components in case I break something and don’t want to waste the time to rebuild it.

Anyone have experience getting this renewed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

All,

The year license is excellent for gaining the education in Veeam products and usage in my free time, but I’m looking replace VMware VDP which I use simply to backup the lab components in case I break something and don’t want to waste the time to rebuild it.

I think you can just go and get a new one and apply it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

All,

I think you can just go and get a new one and apply it? 

Correct, you don’t renew you just request a new one 🙂

I have Veeam Availability Suite NFR. Can I also install Veeam Enterprise Manager?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I have Veeam Availability Suite NFR. Can I also install Veeam Enterprise Manager?

Yes, you can as it is part of the suite.

Yes, you can as it is part of the suite.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I appreciate this, thank you!

Hello,

I am currently using Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition (exclusively private) and would be interested in a NFR license for Veeam Backup & Replication. 

I am an IT expert - Computer Forensic Expert to be precise and also certified (GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst).

Is there a possibility to get a NFR license?

Thank you very much for your efforts in advance.

Best regards 
Sebastian

How about Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator? Looks like it is a part of the suite.

Comment