CKA Study group

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Folks,

If anyone is preparing for the CKA certification feel free to share or ask me any questions. My 3 years is up and I need to redo the exam as well. I am very lucky to have been asked to lead with fellow Kodekloud Ambassador Nitish Kumar  https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitishkumar06/ a closed CKA study group over the next few Months on Kodekloud but am more than happy to try and help folks here as well. Group study makes everyone stronger!

So much for taking a bit of rest in the summer. 

Other upcoming events and tasks, I got talked into taking part in the Tanzu hackathon which hopefully won’t be too embarrassing since I don’t feel I know Tanzu well enough to hack it :). On August 31 I will be taking part in an online panel discussion with about Kubernetes and Tanzu data protection. The Veeam contingent there is going to be very strong as also present will be @michaelcade and @HunterLAFR . In fact if I am not mistaken @HunterLAFR is the organizer even!! 

As for videos I hopefully will rev those up again. I was hit by a sudden fatigue from talking too much :) but that won’t last.

cheers

3 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Congrats on the mentorship Geoff. I’m sure you’ll do great. Remember to take time for yourself at some point though 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to joining the group for sure. Yes be sure to take time and not burn out as that helps no one.  All the best with your trails.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Folks,

If anyone is preparing for the CKA certification feel free to share or ask me any questions. My 3 years is up and I need to redo the exam as well. I am very lucky to have been asked to lead with fellow Kodekloud Ambassador Nitish Kumar  https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitishkumar06/ a closed CKA study group over the next few Months on Kodekloud but am more than happy to try and help folks here as well. Group study makes everyone stronger!

So much for taking a bit of rest in the summer. 

Other upcoming events and tasks, I got talked into taking part in the Tanzu hackathon which hopefully won’t be too embarrassing since I don’t feel I know Tanzu well enough to hack it :). On August 31 I will be taking part in an online panel discussion with about Kubernetes and Tanzu data protection. The Veeam contingent there is going to be very strong as also present will be @michaelcade and @HunterLAFR . In fact if I am not mistaken @HunterLAFR is the organizer even!! 

As for videos I hopefully will rev those up again. I was hit by a sudden fatigue from talking too much :) but that won’t last.

cheers

Way to go @Geoff Burke !!!
Yes, we are pretty strong nowadays into the Kubernetes / Tanzu world!

You are right, by the end of august, I’ll be modeling the round table about “Protecting Kubernetes workloads in vmware Tanzu”.

cheers.

Comment