Back to Veeam University!

Show first post

47 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

On another note doing the whole VeeamUNI has given me a Niagara Falls of Hub Points. I had better watch it, I don’t want to become a point addict!! For any of you who have fallen to “excessive point appetite” pandemic.. please watch this and substitute the word for drugs with HUB POINTS!!! It’s not too late 🤣😀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Geoff Burke 

Yes, there is a world out of colour and not just black and white 😎😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

@MicoolPaul  I just had to leverage my new skill.. I am so out of it, I only discovered the giphy thingy.. that is what happens when you go down linux and Kubernetes rabbit holes and come out years later.. the world has changed!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Same story as everyone else, got the certs, not the badge :)

Badge… its all about the Badge :) :) https://media.giphy.com/media/NcynAaD8PMrtu/giphy.gif

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

now all says “completed”.
very exiting and funny, 
the quiz for each chapter, sometimes failing and getting pissed off!!

but I enjoy it a lot!

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Same story as everyone else, got the certs, not the badge :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great stuff! I completed all mine & don’t see any certs in my account yet? @Madi.Cristil 
UPDATE: Now received...thank you!

BTW...Veeam University is how I started my Veeam certification journey (pre-VMCE days 4yrs ago). :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Guys, will look into it and see why you don't get the Pro Badge! Will get back to you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow that was fast @Madi.Cristil :) I got my certs :)

@Geoff Burke Congrats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow that was fast @Madi.Cristil :) I got my certs :)

Certs, yes. Badge, no 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

As far as I know, I have completed all resources on the University, however I do not seem to have received the badge. Do I need to do something else?

Me too, I do not receive the University PRO badge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Wow that was fast @Madi.Cristil :) I got my certs :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

There were some new topics in University.
I think, I have completed them all now.

Let’s see 😎

Yeah I noticed that too and have been trying to get through them as well :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

There were some new topics in University.
I think, I have completed them all now.

Let’s see 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

It was a question in the Cloud Connect Replication section 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Joking aside, I have been going through all the sections, and this I believe, unless my memory is incorrect, I don’t think you can use Re-IP for Cloud Connect Replication Jobs, again may have changed but I seem to think that was the case @Madi.Cristil  can you check with the Uni Team? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes same here I just did both pathways and yet not badge no certification, most of all where are my points!!! :) :) 

Plus I heard a rumour that you get a brand new Veeam Paddle board if you complete (also need a wet suit since here in Canada it is a bit cold right now -8, we would not want our backup job to Freeze :) :) )

😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

As far as I know, I have completed all resources on the University, however I do not seem to have received the badge. Do I need to do something else?

Did you pay the Burke $20 subscriber fee? Often this step is forgotten but easy to fix :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice,
Will check If I have everything done, I have the two diplomas, but not sure if there is something else to be done!

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Stabz  and @mkevenaar , I will check on that! Might have to do with the API. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Same for me :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Comment