3 cloud monte

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Another video from the quick and nerdy series. This video is half how-to half showcase of the true flexibility of Veeam and cloud data protection. It starts with taking a backup of an EC2 instance with VBAWS, using a VBR server to backup copy job to a SOBR with Wasabi and finally using that Wasabi bucket to Natively restore to Azure. This one had a lot of moving parts so it went a little over the 10-15 minute structure but it’s worth a watch!

4 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Very cool video.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Thanks Chris!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Cool, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Another video from the quick and nerdy series. This video is half how-to half showcase of the true flexibility of Veeam and cloud data protection. It starts with taking a backup of an EC2 instance with VBAWS, using a VBR server to backup copy job to a SOBR with Wasabi and finally using that Wasabi bucket to Natively restore to Azure. This one had a lot of moving parts so it went a little over the 10-15 minute structure but it’s worth a watch!

Very informative!! Have been a while I worked on AWS. I never knew Veeam Backup has this capability. I have implemented N2WS in the past.  

Comment