Question

Failed to connect to 192,168,201.98 Detail: The user name or password is incorrect, Failed to connectto share "192.168.201.98ADMIN$'

Userlevel 2
  • Comes here often
  • 1 comment

请问这种情况怎么处理?我已经更换了账号和密码,防火墙关闭了,共享打开了,UAC权限修改了。9天前突然下线了。

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Did you check the credentials you are using and permissions?  That is what the error indicates.

Userlevel 2

Did you check the credentials you are using and permissions?  That is what the error indicates.

I changed my account and password, but even if I use the administrator, it won't work

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hello
Check the firewall rules and UAC https://www.veeam.com/kb4185

Userlevel 4

This indicates that the firewall is not allowing the ports through like @Stabz told

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @fjl - are you using the User format with: domain\user or LOCALHOST\user? I'd also try disabling windows firewall at least just to test, as was suggested. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I changed my account and password, but even if I use the administrator, it won't work

Since this is not expressly an “Access is Denied” issue, and to rule out the credential concerns. Could you please test using the following command “runas /u:enteryourdomain\yourdomainaccount notepad.exe. If it works, kindly check the associated permissions. There are numerous ways you can test this tho.

Comment