Veeam Community Recap #88

• 9 September 2022
  • 9 comments
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

In this week’s episode @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil go crazy in the special department news and hold to 3 featured pieces of content. But really, special department may be a way to break the rule without breaking the rule. Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links:

@mkevenaar  Installing and updating Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 using Chocolatey | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@olivier.rossi How to use the Data Domain repository mtree replica at the DR site? | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@wolff.mateus Nomenclature of Backup Jobs | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Special Department News:

Congratulations H2 2022 Veeam Legends

Who’s New

A nice even number this week, a big welcome to the +50 new users who have joined the Veeam Community Hub. Coolest usernames go to: @SuperCristal  and @VEEAM NOVICE 

Welcome all the new members: @DaveC69 @Sinoptik @Luca Romanelli  @mnnitsecurity @Mourad ferhani @Fritz @Azra Firdauz Azmi @techspertsorl @Sami.E @VEEAM NOVICE @Yog666 @kyle.moore @xilent @Kira @cdathomas @codylittle @FR2022 @Neo @Antoine COSTA @crochaveeam @GeorgeAP @JoeLangford @systeembeheerder @itschmied @Eros @Martin Hommertgen @mto.bt @andrewsandeswasabi @cosmik @aboersch @Rob.Waite.Wasabi @Edure @Ser @Maxim @Davidshinj @Xuyaqi @Kloseyy @SuperCristal @griscastillov @kevz0r @shiranka @axtjo @abiwot @Adam.Pool @Mauro Suardi @liu800820 @Sparkesm65 @Christian.Ullner @B. ten Velden @johnc22 

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome Recap, thanks … and welcome to all the new 50s !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice. I’m VMtech123 lol. 🙂 Still can’t get my accounts synced but it’s all good. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Geat recap! Congrats to all being mentioned and to the new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Another great recap.  Congrats to all mentioned and welcome all new vCommunity members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap!

Thanks for the double mention… It is so good see this community growing up!

Beautiful banner of VUG Netherlands as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

And one other thing - that banner is set for good re-use. If things have the date on them or are one-time usage; you know I’m taking it home with me LOL!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

Truth  be told - the stuff on display in my office I have to have been there for, so there needs to be a story for it. 

Easy, we could put it on display in October during Veeam 100 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Truth  be told - the stuff on display in my office I have to have been there for, so there needs to be a story for it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you so much @Rick Vanover, but I cannot give you that banner, @Stephen79 would kill me for sure!

Comment