The second Veeam Legends class will soon be announced!

The second Veeam Legends class will soon be announced!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Are you interested in the Veeam Legends program? Now’s your chance to become legendary! :sparkles:

We will soon be selecting and announcing the second Veeam Legends intake, and there is still time for YOU to contribute!

Ways to engage:

• Blogs and podcasts: Bring your knowledge and expertise to the Veeam community. Never blogged? No worries; you can still contribute. The Veeam Community Hub is open to everyone, whether you are a beginning or experienced writer.
  • Discussion boards: Join discussions about Veeam community projects, Veeam events, the industry and technology news.
  • Veeam User Groups: Connect with your local Veeam community, share experiences, learn from your peers and expand your network! Check out upcoming events and VUG meetings near you.
  • R&D Forums: Join technical discussions about Veeam products with the Veeam R&D Team and submit feature requests! Make sure to add your R&D Forums nickname into your Community Hub profile so all your contributions will be scored.

Before we announce the next class of Veeam Legends, it’s time to climb up the leaderboard!

Good luck as you head to the Veeam Community Resource Hub and join in on our community projects.

20 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Really looking forward to this. I hope you take part even though I am pretty much a newbie.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would love to be part of Veeam Legends !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Working my best to get in for the next class.  Let's see how it goes. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Looking forwad to see another list of #VeeamLegends being announced!! :confetti_ball:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey, very anxious to see the second class of legends. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

🙏🤞🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hope to be part of Veeam Legends !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I would be very honored being a member of this small club 😉:fingers_crossed::fingers_crossed::fingers_crossed:  I do my best to contribute in this awesome community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Awesome stuff @Kseniya ! Really looking forward to the additions !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I appreciate this classroom!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great! Looking forward to get to know new Legends!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I must say, this would be nice to have! We will see :smile:  

Just join in I sow the message on twitter by @Kseniya. I am trilled to join the legends from Ethiopia

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great! :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just discovered Legends Class, so much interested to partecipate!

Unfortunately as a new user I think I’ll have to wait for the next class.

But great job Veeam Team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, @marcofabbri! :sparkles: We’re glad to see you here :blush:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Welcome, @marcofabbri! :sparkles: We’re glad to see you here :blush:  

Thanks so much! :grin: It will be a great journey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looks like next week we will know who made it in.  :smiley::fingers_crossed_tone2:

hallo … my name is arya , iam from indonesia

Comment