Welcome to the KQD 1! (Kubernetes Question of the Day).

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

No time to learn Kubernetes? No problems. We have you covered!

This daily series of Kubernetes Questions will help introduce basic topics and knowledge. The goal is to spend 5 minutes a day doing the questions that could lead you to passing the KCNA exam and then storming into your boss’s office and demanding a well deserved raise!

Joking aside the goal here is to help people get a daily dose of Kubernetes. Over time your knowledge will grow and the seeds that your sew could increase that salary flow!

You can only have one container in a Kubernetes Pod!

13 comments

Badge

Normally we have one container per pod, but we might need multiple containers per pod according to the application needs. 

So, the Anwer is false

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great way to learn something new.

Also when you learn a new musical instrument, its a good practice to play it just a few minutes each day. … okay, about 10-20 minutes

Until the neighbor yells at you…. 😂😂😂

😁🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Also when you learn a new musical instrument, its a good practice to play it just a few minutes each day. … okay, about 10-20 minutes

😂 exactly! … better to learn some electronic instrument with headphones 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Be careful folks :). Wait until tomorrow for the answer. I might get really sneaky :) 

Along with the answer will come a short explanation as well. We are assuming very little kubernetes knowledge to start with although I may mix in some more complicated ones :) 

Noted @Geoff Burke :-) Henceforth, I will be voting only….😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Be careful folks :). Wait until tomorrow for the answer. I might get really sneaky :) 

Along with the answer will come a short explanation as well. We are assuming very little kubernetes knowledge to start with although I may mix in some more complicated ones :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

The answer is the one with the highest vote “a Pod can contain more than one container”… I once dived in and out of Kubernetes simply because my job didn’t require it anymore. Still wishes to learn it correctly… 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

365 days of K8S questions.   Just to one up Michael Cade and his awesome 90 days of DevOps!! (-:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Quiztime 😎 I am in to quizzes every time. especially when you can learn something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

Answers on sale this week!! :).. just joking the answer will be announced the following day :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Nice @Geoff Burke , but now I'm curious about the answer 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I really like this idea as it helps to learn and sharpen knowledge.  Put my answer in. 😎

Comment